Hall V Gallon ...?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you want to see knocked out ...

• Gallon

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Hall

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
How embarrassing that this brain dead idiot who has a career as a commentator doesn’t know a guy who played 5-6 seasons of NRL ... in fairness to him though I’d be surprised if the Neanderthal could even remember his own name

How embarrassing that this brain dead idiot who has a career as a commentator doesn’t know a guy who played 5-6 seasons of NRL ... in fairness to him though I’d be surprised if the Neanderthal could even remember his own name
Not surprising considering he thinks we‘re called the Manly Seagulls.

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Im more interested isn seeing this fight:

Justin Hodges signs contract to fight ‘no name’ NRL rival Darcy Lussick in boxing grudge match
Justin Hodges is headed back into the ring and while it took him a while to get acquainted with his next opponent, the former NRL star promised to unveil some never-before-seen power.

Justin Hodges says he’d never heard of NRL rival Darcy Lussick before being challenged to a fight by him.
Now, Hodges has officially signed to trade blows with Lussick on the undercard of the Tim Tszyu vs Jack Brubaker fight in Darling Harbour on December 6.
“I’ve signed up to fight this Darcy bloke, to be honest I had no idea who he was,” Hodges said.

“I have been hearing he’s tough and can fight which is exactly what I’m looking for.
“I have been told he’s been talking a lot so I can’t wait for him to jump in the ring. I’ve been enjoying the training and the thrill of getting into the ring.”
Lussick, the former Manly and Parramatta prop who now plays for the Toronto Wolfpack, has never had a professional fight but declared last month he would floor Queensland Origin villain Hodges (2-0, 2KO).

“I’m going to win,” Lussick said.
“We haven’t seen what Hodges can do as a boxer because his two opponents have been poor.
“There’s plenty of people who will want to see me knock him out, but there will also be plenty of people wanting to see me get knocked out.”

At that time, Hodges had not signed the contract to fight Lussick but has now finalised the deal.
It will be his third professional fight, but after easily disposing his overmatched opponents, the hard-hitting Lussick will present his toughest challenge.
Many who have observed Lussick sparring recently are tipping him to prevail, but Hodges warned him to expect much more than he’s shown previously.
“I’ve been working on my power and sitting down on my punches. It’s something that I’m looking to bring into the fight in December,” Hodges said.
“I would have loved to fight in Queensland but being on the undercard of Tim Tszyu, I’m happy to go wherever.
“I’m sure there’ll be a lot of NSW fans ready to boo me which I thrive on.”
Hodges, 37, is seven years older than his opponent.
He’s knocked out debutants Rob Baron and Troy McMahon in his first two fights.
Lussick is being trained by his father Jason, a notable security expert who has looked after royals and celebrities and trained his sons in boxing from a young age.

i hope lussick knocks him out or better still busts him up big time (can't stand hodges)

wth??

These wolfpack players must be watching too much (ice) hockey. they all seem angry and want to box.

Need a Donny Singe pre season session or two to get their minds back on the footy!!!!

I was quite impressed with Hall's movement/footwork & his punch variety.

He definitely has ability but he drops his hands after every exchange & whenever he moved away, in fact he kept his hands too low for most of the fight, which someone taller than Gallen will easily take advantage of.

Gallen just kept going for the big KO overhand right bolo punch which Hall avoided easily the whole fight.

I noticed Gallen had some success with the short left hook in the later rounds but he never persisted with it.

Overall Hall showed more ability & skill than many other ex-footballers in their boxing debut but I wonder about his power, he didnt really throw anything to keep Gallen off him, just kept moving & clinching.

Wow, I’ve heard some poor excuses for low ticket sales, but this one takes the cake.

The Gold Coast is set to be snubbed with the formal announcement that Saturday’s fight between Anthony Mundine and John Wayne Parr will instead be moved to Brisbane.
The fight, which was set to take place at Robina’s CBUS Super Stadium this weekend, will now be fought at Brisbane’s South Bank Convention Centre.
Smoke conditions from nearby bushfires are believed to be a contributing factor.
An official statement confirming the move is expected shortly.

Smoke conditions. I just passed the stadium. Weather is perfect.

Wow, I’ve heard some poor excuses for low ticket sales, but this one takes the cake.

The Gold Coast is set to be snubbed with the formal announcement that Saturday’s fight between Anthony Mundine and John Wayne Parr will instead be moved to Brisbane.
The fight, which was set to take place at Robina’s CBUS Super Stadium this weekend, will now be fought at Brisbane’s South Bank Convention Centre.
Smoke conditions from nearby bushfires are believed to be a contributing factor.
An official statement confirming the move is expected shortly.

Smoke conditions. I just passed the stadium. Weather is perfect.
lol what? Hope it's muay thai so Parr can lay him out

That’s what I like about Wilder, he’s unorthodox, he has the look of Usain Bolt if he were a boxer. But that 1-2 combo he KOs most of his opponents with is lethal.
Had to add this KO. Doesn’t get much cleaner than that.

That was some right Wilder unleashed in the eighth round on Ortiz yesterday. I’ve got no idea how Tyson Fury picked himself up off the canvas against this guy... TWICE!

That was some right Wilder unleashed in the eighth round on Ortiz yesterday. I’ve got no idea how Tyson Fury picked himself up off the canvas against this guy... TWICE!
I see Wilder and Fury are having their rematch Feb 22nd. Wilder wasted a lot of energy in that fight, swinging and missing. Fury moves so quick for a huge white bloke.

I see Wilder and Fury are having their rematch Feb 22nd. Wilder wasted a lot of energy in that fight, swinging and missing. Fury moves so quick for a huge white bloke.

I'm tipping Fury second time around.

If not for the 2 KDs he would have won their first match on points.

He'll know to keep his wits about him for the full 12 rounds next time & avoid being hit like that again.

I'm tipping Fury second time around.

If not for the 2 KDs he would have won their first match on points.

He'll know to keep his wits about him for the full 12 rounds next time & avoid being hit like that again.
I’m going to stick with Wilder. Ortiz was ahead in their fight right upto the 7th round,but that right hand grenade he possesses ....he’ll back himself all the way.
You probably couldn’t find two more totalling opposite boxers. Makes for good viewing.

This guy sums the rematch up pretty well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4