Hall to Bradford

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
His steamrolling effort over Inglis in the Grand Final will always be one of my favourite grand final memories.

Surely we can give his money to JWH?

Agree with his run in the GF and his few tries late last year and early this year where he busted through the line. Lets hope we have someone with the same straight running but better hands around

I've felt that Hall has been one of our better forwards this year. He's looked good a couple of times in a losing team. That said there's plently of forwards on equal or similar footing to him in the comp so as long as we're replacing like with better.

KaZa link said:
is this confirmed?

The only place that I can see it mentioned is at the tail end of the "News: Lyon-hearted taunt" thread article.

I agree Ads, Hall is one of our better forwards.  I would have kept him, Rodney, Rose, Cuthbo and probably Perry of our current front rowers.  I would have looked very closely at Princess and Kite to get us some money for JWH.  Hopefully the Ox will move on too. 

Good luck to him, he deserves it

Has served us bloody well, and deserves a decent pay day. Is the sort of player I like, 1 you can see putting in 100% every game

Hall has been great for us but the decision not to re-sign him is a good one. He would only hold back the like of JWH and T-Rex

Lets put it this way, he hasnt gone for the standard ;D

Bradford are running 2nd last in the comp at the moment and although next year is a different season they will need a fair few more good signings to be competitive.

Good signing for them though and he should do well over here.

I wonder if this will open up room for T-Rex to move to the forwards rotation with JWH

Good to see he didn't go to another NRL club.  That run in the GF is one of my favourite memories from it.  Hope he gets a huge paycheque, although i'm wondering why he only signed for one year?  Nope, checked the site, it's three years.  Thanks champ, put in a good rest of the season for us!

Not good news imo but best wishes to him. That run in the GF is one of my great memories too.

I hope that T-Rex moves to the centres if Matai finally succumbs to his ongoing neck and other injuries. That is the way the game is heading.  He would need to work on his defense but I can see him being almost unstoppable in attack.

well done and congrats to Mr Hall.

He came here as a fringe player from the jets to a Grand final and WCC winning first grader.

I also like his humour as he told the Origin selectors that he was busy for Origin 1 but will be available for the 2nd game.

Now that he has sealed his future I think he will be back to his bullocking best and give his best the the Sea eagles (ie Bell and Beaver played awesome footy once they knew it was thier final season with us)

Thanks glenn especially the form you were in last year oh a for getting my mates & i into the after party upstairs at the leagues club year after the grand final. 

Congrats to Glenn Hall all the very best with the Bradford Bulls for next year mate.

You have been one of our best forwards and you will be missed go hard for the rest of the season champ and that big break in the second half of the GF was gold.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6