Halfback

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ringostar

Imagine Orford in the No 7 it would be great to see someone who can organise a team and lead them around the paddock maybe create some plays too. I think we should put the hat round for him we need him at brookvale desperately as for monas at hooker whats wrong with Dunley and Randall they seem to get the job done

Randall is gone I'd say and there's no guarantees we'll keep Dunley either.

I wonder what the Monas' supporters have to say about the Storm thrashing the team that beat us last week?

Melbourne did to the Dogs, what the dogs did to us. With 14 minutes to go it was anybodys game. If the dogs hooker had not dropped that ball the score may have been different. Melbourne ran away with it in the last 14 minutes, much like the dogs did to us last weekend. I don't think the scoreline was a true indication of the closeness of the match for 70 minutes.

Randall is gone I'd say and there's no guarantees we'll keep Dunley either.

I wonder what the Monas' supporters have to say about the Storm thrashing the team that beat us last week?

their forwards won it. :lol:

No matter your views you can't look at footy that day. It's what happens on the field on the day. Also depends who turns up to play. Anasta and Ryan were out for the Dogs!

bottom line is, when we have beaver/BK/Choc absolutely dominating teams, Monaghs can guide us around the ground, kicking well generally etc, although once in the opposition 20 ray Charles would have better luck setting up a try with ball in hand.

When we are under the pump, he unfortunately simply goes to water. This is the sign of a great player, much like anasta early in the season when the doggies where getting smashed, he stood out in a losing team as did joey with the knights.

we are going to be under a lot more pressure come the end of the season, it will be the ultimate test for monaghs.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4