Half Time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Everyone is on their game today. Every forward going forward and tackling hard.

Backs look on fire at times with good hands and nice plays.

Orford is standing up under pressure and is killing it.

Watmough, once again, best on ground so far. :clap:

We ceratinly look like going on to win from here with Melbourne under the pump most the first half.

Great win by the boys - well done Watmough! Should be in SOO2 contention with a game like that.....

Ball security is paramount in such a tight match with that time to go. He decided to go down the short side with no support with a minute to go. He's just stupid.

Loved Matai last night, his agression was great. He makes some dumb decisions but I want him in the side still. Gives us much needed mongrel.

The mongrel in Matai gets him suspended, and then the team suffers. Why can't he just play hard and tough, there is a difference. I don't mind it when he runs hard but his missed tackles, shoulder charges and illegalities in his game get right up my nose. Burns seems to have eliminated his penalty problems and he still stings in defense.

Well come on guys???

Where's the consistency. Jumping down my throat for bring up the monas issue again but matai is ok????

You've all just got woodies for MM. ;)

DSM has clearly stated he has an agenda on Matai Flip, so people just have a giggle and move on

You are still popping little sidesteps in around MM, throwing out a bit of praise here and there to mask the agenda, so people jump on your comments :p;)

I really shouldn't have brought MM into.

I just think orford had a great game and it has the people who matter talking about him in origin again.

I will be proven right in 2 weeks time.

Unless they go with mullen, who i might add completly choked against brisbane.

Where is he without butter ass?

Its all good mate

I would rather Mullen played all 3 games, he is an obvious talent and to give him 1 game and dump him could set him back a lot

Orford was good and that is what we need, hopefully he can string together a nice long set of top games, am sure everyone on this forum would love to see it happen too

Its all good mate

I would rather Mullen played all 3 games, he is an obvious talent and to give him 1 game and dump him could set him back a lot

Orford was good and that is what we need, hopefully he can string together a nice long set of top games, am sure everyone on this forum would love to see it happen too

I'd keep Mullen, but move him to 5/8th (his preferred position, right?) and put Orford (or Monaghan) into halfback.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4