Half time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Obviously no points scored in the first half by us. We spent a lot of time attacking their tryline but just can't put anything together. Had 1 half chance but that was about it.

Observations

- Defence is still good, the cowboys are just starting to make it happen in attack.
- Attack, well, I'd say woeful at the moment.
- Orford and Monaghan can NOT I repeat NOT, work together. Orford is setting up plays and monaghan is receiving the ball, standing on the spot and acting like his concentric circle halfback best.
- Go forward. Are Bryant and Hall playing? :doh:
- It'll need to be one talk from des at half time or we are toast. Fitness will deffinatley need to get us home from here.

Why is Monas kicking close to the line ffs. I wanted to jump through the tv and ring his farking neck when he kicked it dead on the 3rd tackle. Orford kicks on the last when close and Monas only kicks when down field.

any back for more punishment, cowboys are having one of those games tonight. might have to switch from beer to wine now.

No co-incidence once the first choice bookends went off, the Cowgirls score. I used to think Bryant goes OK, but he is dead set getting worse.

And the 2nd half starts in shocking style. It could be a big score. So much for our defence.

Well, say good by to this game 18 - 0 and effort is currently hovering around 20%.

Big wrap for Watmough though. He is having a cracker.

Hold that thought.

The trainer must have brought out some hearts after the cowboys scored.

Bah, I turned it off after Smith's try. WOEFUL defensive effort. Two tries off one-off passes from the scrum where they just strolled through. Monaghan can bugger off now for all I care. Why would you tackle one-on-one around the legs that close to the line? He's being doing SFA in both attack and defence. ****ing oath.

We're missing Burns tonight.

Its over now. 30 - 10.

Our blokes have just given up.

And some of them never showed up:

Rose
Bryant
Hall

What's the point of taking up Halden, if you are not going to use him. Hope he has gone out and seen the sights and done some shopping :cry:

haha, turned it back on to see two tries in 5 minutes. Only if Jason Smith wasn't such a twat we could've won that one :p

Shows how much we need King & Kite, cant believe im saying King!!!! Deadset they other boys were not sigted much at all.

Anyway the loss had to come at some stage and losing to the Cowboys is no disgrace, still farking pisses me off though!!!!!

Its over now. 30 - 10.

Our blokes have just given up.

And some of them never showed up:

Rose
Bryant
Hall

Spot on flip.

These 3 are our big weakness as they show no agression and are useless.

:bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh:

To be fair to Hall i actually thought he was OK last night, when he got the ball he was 1 of the few people to run hard and straight when we were struggling

I say replace Bryant with Cuthbo, who will come on when Willow goes off.
If Rose doesn't pick up his act soon, i think it might be time for Sione or Trembath to get a run.

Rose is fat, period. In a game like that with their small quick men, aka tigers, there's no room for a fat slow defender. We missed Burns last night. Ballin missed the first try and the second Clark gifted them.(forward pass) I got so angry with the lateral runing and the lack of thought near their try line. I agree, Orford and Monas can't be on the field at the same time. The attack looked like no one knew what was meant to happen. Monas played like he was somewhere else as did others. Bell needs glasses to see where 'forward' is. I'll lead the chant to bring back Matai soon. It was a shambles. We were lucky to even get close given the ****e referring and ****e playing from us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4