Hahaha Parra imploding again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd hate to be a coach.  Reports and quotes from management would say 'their job is safe' and you know you're gone. 

It's funny, a few weeks ago opposition fans were giving it to Manly for stealing the finals headlines over the court case and tarnishing Rugby League for everyone.  Not too smart since this was pencilled in long ago.

And yet, nobody's bagging the slime for this disruption in grand final week of all times...

Ryan link said:
a) Recruited like a demon - Manly have recruited Daniel Harrison - also consider they are going to get a Union International for 2012.

Parra recruited like a demon? look at their gains and losses... i think their losses are greater... id prefer to keep what we already have... high turnover of players doesnt equal improvements... no certainty of signing cooper either... i'll agree that we have a few issues to solve at the admin level for ground upgrades and to improve memberships but I think Parra has much greater problems then us! Start with their "star"... princess hayne!

It's an interesting development. I rate Anderson as a coach (Although I wouldn't want him at Manly), he took the Warriors to the GF, won a title in England and took Parramatta to the GF in his first year there. The first time they fail to make the finals and he's gone.......what pressure will there now be on the new coach.

Parramatta has a host of junior talent, yet finished last in the Toyota Cup. There is obviously plenty of problems throughout the club.
It's great to see!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7