Hadley wants AFB gone for 8 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stupid and let the team down. Not a good look for our culture and say what you like about a club like the Roosters but none of their players would cross this line.
None of their players have to when they're given arm chair rides by uncle Nicks private ref super fund. As if that corrupt pissweak bunch would ever have to suffer game deciding decisions like that. They were handed 2013 and 2019 titles on a platter by the fuking refs.

BREAKING: NRL boss Andrew Abdo says Addin Fonua-Blake has breached the game’s Anti-Vilification Code. Further action expected.

“What happened on Sunday was divisive and against the fabric of what we stand for as a game,” he said. @9NewsSyd @NRLonNine

Hadley the RENTED MOUTHPIECE strikes again.I have already told Hadley that fame is a mask that eats into the face! He talks when he should listen.

Well the kangaroo court has decided AFBs fate and that its all justice. There is no excuse for AFBs words and the fact that he did straight away apologise should be taken into account.

What is damming is how the hell does Hadley get hold of a confidential referee report???? That is a question about the integrity of the game that also needs to be answered.

I see so called journos also attacking him after he was one player that was offended by Erin Nolans flippant words about Pacific Islander players that offended a big portion of the rugby league community.

There needs to be some cool heads here, Vlandys is right to protect the integrity of the referees but he must also make officials accountable for their mistakes, this is what frustrates the hell out of players who put so much into a game.

It is likely that AFB will be gone for a few more matches which is his penance for losing the plot. You saw DCE pleading with the guys to let him talk to Atkins and it was ignored. Like all of us I was emotional at the end of that game as it was a clear faux pas by Horsehead.

The lesson is inspite of the bad calls we copped we need to keep our cool like we did at Whingermatta park after that shocking injustice a month or so ago!!

Fonua-Blake claims his second spray was not directed straight at the referees and they must have heard him from the sheds.

“I wasn’t aware that the refs were in the tunnels and they must have heard me say what I said in the sheds,” he said.

“But I didn’t say it directly to their face, it was just sort of me venting out loud in the sheds.”

Seems most likely to be a large fine as opposed to an extended suspension.

A large fine for AFB
What fine does the incompetent ref in the bunker get
AFB apologizes
Why doesnt the incompetent ref in the bunker not apologize to the irate fans, the frustrated players who busted their guts out , the punters who gambled responsibly
These politically correct robots that run our game have to be kidding for over reacting.
Players lives matter , coaches lives matter, fans lives matter, punters lives matter as well as every one that has disability maters. We all matter .Lets not discriminate !
I am very empathetic to all people and I have a family member with mental illness but I also have a fcking brain that understands the circumstances of a close match between 34 gladiators smashing each other and the emotional uproar that is caused by a massive and stupid mistake from a bloke in the bunker who stops the game for 5 minutes looking at countless slow motion replays from different angles and makes a decision that stuffs up players the coach the fans and the punters and I can understand the the response from the frustrated players . AFB did not call any person that has a mental illness like my family member has a retard and spastic . He responded to the disgraceful decision and at the ref who was responsible for it
Take responsibility NRL for putting clowns in the bunker who are turning our game into a circus

A large fine for AFB
AFB apologizes
Why doesnt the incompetent ref in the bunker not apologize to the irate fans, the frustrated players who busted their guts out , the punters who gambled responsibly
These politically correct robots that run our game have to be kidding for over reacting.
Players lives matter , coaches lives matter, fans lives matter, punters lives matter as well as every one that has disability maters. We all matter .Lets not discriminate !
I am very empathetic to all people and I have a family member with mental illness but I also have a fcking brain that understands the circumstances of a close match between 34 gladiators smashing each other and the emotional uproar that is caused by a massive and stupid mistake from a bloke in the bunker who stops the game for 5 minutes looking at countless slow motion replays from different angles and makes a decision that stuffs up players the coach the fans and the punters and I can understand the the response from the frustrated players . AFB did not call any person that has a mental illness like my family member has a retard and spastic . He responded to the disgraceful decision and at the ref who was responsible for it
Take responsibility NRL for putting clowns in the bunker who are turning our game into a circus
The NRL are Jedi Masters when it comes to using incidents such as Addin’s outburst to mask over their ineptitude/corruption. They’ve been doing it for years. Admittedly it seemed to get a heck of a lot worse under Greenflog’s watch, and despite everything that has been promised since his sacking, the virus remains.

Maybe Ray Hadley still holds a grudge against the sea Eagles from when Matt Parish started seeing Rays ex wife, Parish was assistant coach to Toovey at the time when it started.
Maybe, but me thinks he still holds a grudge against Manly because he's an Eels supporter and we've always had a mutual 'dislike' for each other.

A large fine for AFB
AFB apologizes
Well said and puts in all in perspective echos my sentiments exactly great post Bozo

While I am a manly tragic and obviously don’t want to see our best forward sidelined I agree with the stance the NRL is taking. I don’t care whether it was intentional or not if only one disadvantaged child took offence to the comments he deserves his punishment. NRL is supposed to be inclusive for everything and players need to understand they are representing our great club 24/7 from the second they put pen to paper. As a club it wasn’t a good look and moving forward I hope the players to leave it to Chez in those type situations. I hope AFB reflects on this and comes back a smarter player

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4