Hadley is on to tinker now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lol. I generally don't mind Hadley.

Here's his gold medal rant warning it contains the f bomb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rjTlVkzIT8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Stevo said:
He's a f******n *DELETED BY MODERATOR*. I've forgotten more than he'd know.

Stevo, please consider a different choice of word for your description as the word that you used is now considered to be offensive to the disabled community.
Just in stevos defense he was quoting Hadley. But agree people find that word offensive.

Stevo said:

Stevo, please consider a different choice of word for your description as the word that you used is now considered to be offensive to the disabled community.

Get your point Jethro but i was quoting Hadley's spray

Look, someone better pull Hadley up on this one, he's getting it all wrong, it's f**cking , not f**ken, for God's sake get it right Ray!.

Cameron said:

What's he got against people with cerebral palsy? He calls the bloke he's pissed off with a spastic, great put down Ray.

See I actually like Hadley.
The problem with the mass media is the majority of society take what the see, hear or read as being gospel.

When ever I read an article in the paper I see who wrote it and try to find if there's Anything motivating them to take that approach. Eg dumb ritchie and dumber rothfield are mates with zorba so they are going to take shots at Manlys admin at every oportunuty.

Therefor I take what I read of theirs with a grain a salt. The problem is the majority don't you just have to see how many nuffies out there who think Even now Brett was guilty to prove that.

That's why I'm a massive fans of forums and blogs because people on the net can hold the mass media in to account. That is also the reason the likes of rothfield, Hadley And others in talkback radio hate Internet forums and blogs it has given their callers another avenue to express their opinions.

Hadley is the biggest goose on the air.

I can't believe anyone listens to him anymore.

He is irrelevant in 2012.

By far the worst commentator in the history of sport.

The clown forgets we are actually watching the game,and it's clear he knows nothing about footy.As a kid he would have been playing hop scotch while the boys would have been playing footy.

Piss off ya nuff

Cameron said:

**** he really ****ing let ****ing fly there didn't he.
I hope he ****ing got ****ing punished for it

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5dftau

Cameron said:
Stevo said:
What's it about?

. . . Tinker refed the debate and was ask to plug the prizes ( a spa and hand massage) when doing so he made that comment "I just went out the back for a hand massage and it wasnt the type I thought it was"

Zorba has gone off to rothfield and Hadley who are outraged by it and are demanding Dave Perry take action.

What action exactly? Is Hadley saying that Perry should take action to get Tinker a proper hand massage?

Hadley's a wanker, this all sounds like an absurd media beat off ..er … I mean beat up.

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Hadley's a wanker, this all sounds like an absurd media beat off ..er … I mean beat up.
Perhaps Hadley's outraged in his capacity as a professional wanker. It's a demarcation issue.

Worst commentator ever on TV, also the biggest knob ever. Why anyone would listen to that tosspot about anything is beyond me.

Other than that he's fine :)

Cameron said:
Stevo said:

Just in stevos defense he was quoting Hadley. But agree people find that word offensive.

No worries Cam. At the time of my editing of Stevo's post, I hadn't seen the Hadley's YouTube clip.

Stevo said:
Stevo said:

Get your point Jethro but i was quoting Hadley's spray

No worries. Like I said to Cam, at the time of my editing of your post, I hadn't seen the Hadley's YouTube clip so I didn't know that you were only quoting Hadley.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4