Ha got another one !!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
0772b496-a60d-469d-b0c5-e6d96eb37eba_text.gif

he should be charged he has form for this exact offence he constantly sails close to the wind yet manages to escape suspension because he plays for that grubby cheating bunch of K%$#s.
Man up PVL and suspend this vermin.

They should never have banned the shoulder charge or punching either. Origin 1 was one of the best games I’ve seen in years because the referees stayed out of it
Yes it was great because of all the punching and shoulder charges. Except there weren't any.

Storm star Felise Kaufusi has been charged with a Grade One dangerous contact offence after Saturday night's clash with the Roosters at the SCG.

Kaufusi was involved in an incident with young playmaker Sam Walker in the 46th minute and faces an $1800 fine with an early plea given this is his second offence. Should Kaufusi fight the charge and lose, the fine increases to $2500.

Storm star Felise Kaufusi has been charged with a Grade One dangerous contact offence after Saturday night's clash with the Roosters at the SCG.

Kaufusi was involved in an incident with young playmaker Sam Walker in the 46th minute and faces an $1800 fine with an early plea given this is his second offence. Should Kaufusi fight the charge and lose, the fine increases to $2500.
What joke the new penalties are, $1800 for an elbow to the head.

Worse still are the pathetic $1500 fines for hip drop tackles that leave the victim out for week or in Brad Parker’s case months.

If the NRL are serious about stamping these out they should start with 2 weeks and get bigger for more serious ones.

He is pleading not guilty and so they will fight it .
The arrogance of these f wits ,just giving the finger to PVL and his band of incompetents .
And to top it off Naden gets 4 weeks for what was at least 2x as bad as what Lawton did ,just disgraceful and to think Haumole got a week for an innocuous and accidental non crusher .
Tell me if I am wrong here ?
Greenturds "consistency is over rated " would appear to be his lasting legacy in absence of anything else he did of worth of which there is zero (the bunker being <zero and a joke )
Anyway good win yesterday now for the Cows

Some of you will recall George Rose falling elbow first onto a prone Warrior quite early in the 2011 grand final, I was worried he was going to be sent off but he survived, though I think he was suspended after the game. Was quite a fine line, that one, I definitely would have been blowing up if it had been done to one of our players!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8