Guys saying storm won 3 minor premierships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Ok I'm p@@@ed after watching this game, but how can leading nrl commentators keep saying the storm won those minor premierships or premierships they had stripped? No wonder the storm have such a chip on their shoulder about it.

It's a joke. When an Olympic athlete loses a gold medal for cheating the commentators don't say 'oh well we'll still let them have it'.

The Channel Nein commentators are ****ing muppets......they have **** for brains and can't for the life of them say anything remotely intelligent.

The Storm are ****ing cheaters, they broke the ****ing rules and are a disgrace to the NRL. The Nein muppets or anyone for that matter have no right to reference positively or to say the Scum have won premierships or minor premierships for the years they were actually found out for cap cheating, they were stripped and should be referenced in those years appropriately as what they are/were as "****ing cheaters".....!!

Can't imagine too many other sports where cheaters are constantly lauded as winners...
Lance Armstrong...cheated a bit, who cares, give him back his seven tours
Ben Johnson...great runner, not his go
Fine Cotton...first past the post, that's good enough for me
Tonya Harding...break a leg

Was Manly the last team to win 3 minor premierships in a row? I'm showing my age here but i haven't seen them win one.

The media has gone easy on the scum in all departments since the cheating scandal.
In fact I believe there was more media uproar over the battle of brookie fight.

****s me that they still refer to the players of that era as premiership winning players and the 2012 team as multiple premiership winning players.
AND ****s me even more when they whack off over Bellamy having such a high winning percentage as a coach. Those 4 years shouldn't be counted in the calculations.

It's an ugly incident involving a bunch of channel 9 darlings from a town that the NRL desperately wants success in. So therefore it's become the camouflaged elephant in the room that no one likes to mention.

In one of the newspapers two weeks ago they said the last time a team won it three years in a row was Manly in 71-74.
Must of been the Telegraph as 97 there was only a super league competition.
I really hope Bronco's get it this year, I can't stand the Rorters.

In one of the newspapers two weeks ago they said the last time a team won it three years in a row was Manly in 71-74.
Must of been the Telegraph as 97 there was only a super league competition.
I really hope Bronco's get it this year, I can't stand the Rorters.
Might not like the rorters but at least they are not super league scum

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6