Guys guys guys… you are all forgetting one important thing!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
I totally agree should never of let Flanno go. look what he's doing with the Dragoons.
They'll touch us up next week. Suli will run riot straight over the top of Garrick and Saab.
Our only hope is the goons throw up a schizo performance like we can and bring their rubbish effort.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
The funny part will be when we lose by 40 - 22 and then it will be "we scored enough points to win and havn't lost a game by more than 3 scores"
I think if Manly are doing 50/50 in training drills for attack and defence...Change it !!
Make it 80% Defence and 20% attack and we will maybe not fade out when the game is an arm wrestle and keep in mind, if they had Cleary and Edwards and others playing, it would have been 52 - 12 and that's if Oka stays on....maybe Tom would help reduce the margin if it's 1 of the 5 games he is fit to play.

CRPSI eagle

Reserve Grader
Total club rebuild required. That's Penns gone , Seibold gone , DCE and Trbojevics gone , plodder forwards gone. Honestly would only keep Hopoate, Saab , Koula , Taulau , Olakau'atu, maybe Paseka.
Couldn’t agree more. We are going backwards fast. Trbojevics are now taking the piss! When will they medically retire Turbo? Come on!

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Well we have scored more points against the Panthers than any other team twice this year now that is something you could certainly be happy with.
Especially since the second game was a home game for them and the ref basically put his whistle in his pocket when the Panthers were defending.

We haven’t lost a game all year by more than 2 scores!!!

Apparently under the Seibold era that is something to be proud of and gloat about!!

it’s The Manly Way!!!!

A results driven business!!

Sack this fool now!!
Fair call. We have conceded a substantial lead on 2 occasions this season, lost 2 games we should have won, have mismanaged the roster, and are not playing with that traditionally uncompromising Manly approach. For me, no finals equals the appointment of a new coach.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16