Guys guys guys… you are all forgetting one important thing!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We will never recover and start to properly rebuild until Penn sells up, the fish rots from the top

We will just be a bottom 8 team for many years to come sadly.

Whenever they sell its going to take one hell of a rebuild to see us back where we belong

We just don't have the right mix of squad/ players to compete with the big teams

Last edited:

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Arthurs a flog.
Better than the flog currently we have
Coach has the rest of this season to prove me wrong but Anthony just dosent seem to be the right coach for this team very poor game management and no defensive structure at all

Will give him till season end but can't see us making the 8 this year

Jerry1

First Grader
I'm no sideboard fan but check the ladder & see how his lot are doing. No wonder they sacked him. There has to be a better option.

XV-1

First Grader
We haven’t lost a game all year by more than 2 scores!!!

Apparently under the Seibold era that is something to be proud of and gloat about!!

it’s The Manly Way!!!!

A results driven business!!

Sack this fool now!!

I just watched the pressr. Seibold seemed happy to lose!!

He kept saying we scored 5 tries against the best team in the comp.

Was he forgetting Panthers had 3 of their players out!!

He kept crapping on about scoring 5 tries and mentioning they need to fix the other side up - u mean defense Seibs!!

Friggin hopeless

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Total club rebuild required. That's Penns gone , Seibold gone , DCE and Trbojevics gone , plodder forwards gone. Honestly would only keep Hopoate, Saab , Koula , Taulau , Olakau'atu, maybe Paseka.

AndWeDon'tCare

Reserve Grader
Better than the flog currently we have
Coach has the rest of this season to prove me wrong but Anthony just dosent seem to be the right coach for this team very poor game management and no defensive structure at all

Will give him till season end but can't see us making the 8 this year

A "better flog" he may be, but he still is a flog... and we've had our fair share of flogs in the past.

We need to, as a Club, do better to attract the best not just "the best of the rest".

My complete disdain for the Penns is littered throughout the forums but they aren't alone as the "root cause" of our problems on and off the field.

Having an owner who would rather be seen cavorting along Fifth Avenue and "expanding our footprint and that of the game in the USA" is laughable and the fact the other owners aren't interested in "buying him out" isn't heart warming either.

I've said it before over the years, we as a Club, are no longer considered an attractive proposition for a player, and that goes beyond our on-field performances.

Our current CEO is trying his best, for how long, that remains to be seen.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member

He kept crapping on about scoring 5 tries and mentioning they need to fix the other side up - u mean defense Seibs!!

Friggin hopeless
Was he proud of the boys though? That seems to be the only thing that matters.

krusty

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member

Friggin hopeless
Well we have scored more points against the Panthers than any other team twice this year now that is something you could certainly be happy with.

effnic

Reserve Grader
Game was there to be won. I saw a bunch of blokes in Manly jerseys not really caring about the outcome of the game. Just robotic sets, get to full-time and collect paycheck.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16