Gutsy effort

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
How was the experience of watching from home bones ?

Kept wishing I was up there, but the way they played made it great. But now that it's outta my system bring on Gosford. It's much , much more fun at the game.

Kiwi Eagle said:
How was the experience of watching from home bones ?

Kept wishing I was up there, but the way they played made it great. But now that it's outta my system bring on Gosford. It's much , much more fun at the game.

Yeah gutsy effort that is for sure. I think it was more a case of accepting the attack is not working and just grinding through in hope eventually it will all come together.

Two teams who technically have always had flaws in attack(never rated Thurston) goes missing in the big NRL games---Manly have always been comfortable with his one dimensional style.

You may think how can i say the above when both teams over the years have had some of the best attacking figures in the comp. My views are based on the little things against good defensive outfits or a defence in form that habitually pop up with both outfits.

The attack from both sides yesterday was poor---but i'm liking Foran playing more central and taking the line on. The early step pausing the outside hip defender and sucking in the inside hip defender will do wonders if he has straight running support.

DCE has to play more simple and more direct overplaying his hand---our attack around the middle needs more direct variations before we hit the edges. I'm also liking G.Stewart running more and cutting back inside---using his strength to bust through tackles not always ball playing.

Great effort but that's about all.

Yeah gutsy effort that is for sure. I think it was more a case of accepting the attack is not working and just grinding through in hope eventually it will all come together.

Two teams who technically have always had flaws in attack(never rated Thurston) goes missing in the big NRL games---Manly have always been comfortable with his one dimensional style.

You may think how can i say the above when both teams over the years have had some of the best attacking figures in the comp. My views are based on the little things against good defensive outfits or a defence in form that habitually pop up with both outfits.

The attack from both sides yesterday was poor---but i'm liking Foran playing more central and taking the line on. The early step pausing the outside hip defender and sucking in the inside hip defender will do wonders if he has straight running support.

DCE has to play more simple and more direct overplaying his hand---our attack around the middle needs more direct variations before we hit the edges. I'm also liking G.Stewart running more and cutting back inside---using his strength to bust through tackles not always ball playing.

Technical Coach said:

This year the Cows have a representative forward pack that is as tough as any and plenty of speed and skill in the backs Bowen in top form, Thurston, Tate, Linnett,Winterstein. They didn't look like scoring at all last night. We did score 3 tries dont tell me those two disallowed were anything but bull **** home town decisions. Manly have never looked flashy coming into the finals they build momentum at this time of the year and they build it on defense you know that as well as anyone. Provided we keep the top 17 fit and out there your dogs will struggle to break our defense. If Barba isn't scoring 100 meter tries then your halves have nothing to take charge of a game. The dogs have done a Storm and gone off too early same as Souffs. Its all about timing and this club knows how to time their run.

Technical Coach said:

This year the Cows have a representative forward pack that is as tough as any and plenty of speed and skill in the backs Bowen in top form, Thurston, Tate, Linnett,Winterstein. They didn't look like scoring at all last night. We did score 3 tries dont tell me those two disallowed were anything but bull **** home town decisions. Manly have never looked flashy coming into the finals they build momentum at this time of the year and they build it on defense you know that as well as anyone. Provided we keep the top 17 fit and out there your dogs will struggle to break our defense. If Barba isn't scoring 100 meter tries then your halves have nothing to take charge of a game. The dogs have done a Storm and gone off too early same as Souffs. Its all about timing and this club knows how to time their run.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4