Gutho re-signs with Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It seems some are quick to back our decision makers with derogatory comments about those who have been kicked out. I'm prepared to give credit where credit is due and some of the signings they made are top grade. But balance is required here, not just blind support for a group that has blundered there way through the last few seasons. I'll give them credit where its deserved but I wont for what appear dumb myopic decisions

Watched him play some pretty handy games for the NSW junior teams before SOO. He had one very good game out a Homebush once when playing fullback. He chimed into the backline like an extra 5/8 and threw some great passes. He reminded me of Darren Lockyer back then. He made a lot of junior rep teams and was earmarked for a good career in the top grades. It is disappointing to lose a local junior who is playing good footy for another club.

I would have been more disappointed if we lost the "Elite" Superstar and have kept Gutho .
imagesBVPDNDZ3.jpg

I would have been more disappointed if we lost the "Elite" Superstar and have kept Gutho .
View attachment 4583
Bozo...you are telling porkies.

If Fulton released Tom, you would spin it that he is injury prone and makes too many positional errors in defence. You would also tell us that he hasn't done anything in the game yet so why is everyone freaking out feathered friends. You would then conclude with a -

giphy.gif

Personally I think it's...

giphy.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8