Guess the Crowd v Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
hmm NRL.com had it at 2:00PM last night when i was writing the round preview looks like it has been updated to 2:30 maybe i was just tired last night

No your are right, because ealier in the week I spotted it listed @ 2.00pm don't remember where. I was spewing as I am at the in-laws @ Hombush for lunch and thought there was no way i would make it back in time.

Fox Sports have been advertising the coverage as 2pm. However that includes the pre game show. Kick off is 2.30pm !!

So thats 1pm up here. I got my dad to tape the warriors game but he missed the frist half due day light savings. DOH

Oh please end. You don't know how confusing subtracting an hour can be for us QLD folk. :lol:

I imaging getting out of bed in the morning is confusing QLD folk !doh: Does it still make the curtains fade up there?

Which brings up the reason why Qld doesn't have daylight saving. It goes back to the Joh days - he thought the sun shone out of his arse and he wasn't getting up an hour earlier for anyone! : :D :blah: :blah:

jesus know im bloody confused, im getting there at mid day just so i dont miss it!!!

20000 Sue ??? jesus id be happy to see that, doubt it though, mayby if it wasnt easter just a normal sunny manly gods country, best place on the planet, up your arse queenslanders sunday, maybe!

but i tell you what, no chance 20000, in fact if its 20000 Ryan will streak! OK Deal

pepsi are you sitting in the stands or coming to stand with us battlers

well **** head i was looking to catch up with you before the game but you got there so late!

if your getting there early i will to and catch up on the "benny", will be watching the main game from under Lozza's noses shadow as per usual however.

lol no worries.

I will try to get there early but Vix procrastinates and we end up late. I will tell her the game is on at 1:30 and we nee dto be there at 1.

*puts pinky to mouth* :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

its all down to Vicky if I behave myself on the weekend I might get a look in for the club

ok, my friends arnt sure what time they will get there - so i was planning on heading down beforehand and having some warm ups - preferably with someone.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6