Guess the crowd figures

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Won’t improve now that I’ve noticed that I’ve paid more to attend this Saturday’s game as a member than the general public.

Public tickets are $40 for the hill.

I paid $35 for a ticket, plus then you add in the $8.33 membership cost when divided by the 9 home games.

After the club stated that members will have a discount of at least 20%, I’m now paying more on average than the average punter.

Questioning why I even bothered pledging over $1,000 worth of memberships last year.

Is manly the only club running this non ticketed membership structure at the moment. My guess is yes.

Won’t improve now that I’ve noticed that I’ve paid more to attend this Saturday’s game as a member than the general public.

Public tickets are $40 for the hill.

I paid $35 for a ticket, plus then you add in the $8.33 membership cost when divided by the 9 home games.

After the club stated that members will have a discount of at least 20%, I’m now paying more on average than the average punter.

Questioning why I even bothered pledging over $1,000 worth of memberships last year.
As long as you’ve got your $75 hat, you’re winning.

In my opinion, Membership of a privately owned club is a scam. Fight me

The word “ membership” is possibly wrong although they use it.

Basically it’s a donation to the club to support your team.

Membership sounds “ inclusive “ it’s not really.

I’m a member ( and get a vote ) of the district Football Club , that’s a true membership.

With the weather predicted like it is 4500 if we are lucky and 2000 south's fans trust me I know of so many on the beaches and they will be missing the chance to see them flog us.

I normally love this week getting all the old gear out and looking forward to heading down to brookvale oval, but just can't get any interest in this week. I know I am going down to watch us get beat like the most of 2020 was for me but in just hope we have a dog and show some heart, us members have over the last few years.

South's 36-10 With the weather.

Last edited:
With rain , 1850

Without rain , 3690

It’ll be stone motherless almost empty ( and watch for the media baying for our blood afterwards ).

I renewed 3 membership's out of some sense of obligation I guess but I'm not going to pay for a whole families tickets on top of that to attend a game in the rain an get drenched on the hill to watch a game in which we'll likely get lapped anyway. Bit weak I know but it's how I feel.

Anybody who does go, my hats off to you.

With my usual membership I wouldn't dare miss it. Same as EVERY other Brookvale game over the last 15 years as a member.

But the club have ensured I can't afford to go every week anymore.

I'll cheer them on from home. Will feel bizarre and a little sad participating like that.

With my usual membership I wouldn't dare miss it. Same as EVERY other Brookvale game over the last 15 years as a member.

But the club have ensured I can't afford to go every week anymore.

I'll cheer them on from home. Will feel bizarre and a little sad participating like that.
This is where the membership committee has severely dropped the ball. Season holders that would rarely miss a game. Will spend a season choosing the option of watching from home. Next year when the club has cap in hand expecting theses diehards to come back.

But will they?

Just looking at the BOM forecast, They are saying between now and Saturday we could have up to 150MM or rain over the Northern Beaches, if that occurs I doubt highly that the match will go ahead as Brooky will be a lake, be interesting to see what pans out as this will affect all the games in Sydney over the weekend.

Psssh, you're all soft af

I watch my team play...and they skate around on ice!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2