Grub signs with Catalan Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Former Cronulla five-eighth Greg Bird has signed with French club Catalan Dragons after being refused a visa by Britain to play for Bradford Bulls.

The 25-year-old former Australia representative was released by NRL club Cronulla after being charged last year with grievous bodily harm against his American girlfriend.

The Dragons, who play in the English Super League, said on their official website that Bird would be presented as a Catalans player at a press conference on Thursday (EDT) and could make his debut this weekend.

Agence France-Presse

Interesting that he can't get in to work there but can work there as part of a foreign team

The Wheel link said:
Interesting that he can't get in to work there but can work there as part of a foreign team

Yes, I was thinking along those lines as well. You would have thought that he still wouldn't be allowed into the country. The next question is has he passed the French Immigration yet? If his application to work there hasn't been processed thus far then it may be like his proposal to play for the Bradford Bulls i.e. He ain't goin' nowhere.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4