ground announcers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
I used to think our ground announcer was ****e until I went to Penrith. I can't understand why they ask if there are any of the oppositions supporters at the ground or mention the opposition at all. Do they get paid?

He was a clown.

He even mentioned that he was a Manly boy and that he wants Goldmans job when he's had Croaks it.

he was Beavers first coach, so i guess it was a big day for him, i thought i could hear him give Beaver a big wrap at the ground over the TV, i thought that was outstanding sportsmanship.

Id like to think if a great from another club played his 300th at brookie, he would get a sporting wlecome and applause from all the fans.

The announcer wouldn't have been much older that 30 so it wasn't him. But he did mention something about he knew his first coach. As he was bought up in the area.

But I agree it was good sportsmanship. Just a little strange that he mentioned he was a Manly boy.

a manly boy....as if a true manly boy would be living in penrith.....pleeeaaassseee

it may be Byso but it has naught to do with anything.

Arrrghhhh Penrith where the mountains touch the **** trenches of the west!

a manly boy....as if a true manly boy would be living in penrith.....pleeeaaassseee

is this the part where i come in firing up , calling you a north shore wanker dan ???? ;)

didnt our native australians change the name from Penrith to Uluru ??? or is that further west ??????

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4