Grothe to Waratahs as well!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
just heard on Fox sport news Grothe is also talking to Rugby, i presume they mean Grothe Junior, but hey the Tahs are serioulsy Desperate!

Great Player but a lazy trainer and piss head who struggles with dicipline so will be suited to bludging out on the end of a slow weak backline.

Oh and the highlight of this story

Sucked In Parra!!!! hahahahahaha :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Yeah, see ya grothe.

How quickly they go from a bloke you don't mind watching play to a bloke you think is a cockhead and hope they never come back to league.

I have a real hatred for those that convert to the game they play in yawnville

Wallabies worldcup backline

Schifofske
Tquiri
Tahu
Cross
Grothe
Barnes
Sheehan

all former NRL boys, what a joke

And guess who is paying for all these NRL recruits?

Existing rugby players such as Gerrard and Rathbone who are being offered lower contracts with the excuse that the ARU is running out of money.

I wouldn't mind either of these on the wing for Manly.

[quote author=Jungle King]
!

a lazy trainer and piss head who struggles with dicipline so will be suited to bludging

In fairness, those are qualities I'm sure most of us can admire & relate to.

Another one goes, more money spent by the ARU on killing off any development they may have had (not sure if they still have juniors).
It's all good for League.
Hopefully the crowds at Brooky will benefit from the Tahs being such a joke.

They are paying Andrew Johns type money for second string rep players, I really cannot understand their strategy. Why would any junior pursue a career in Rugby, when they put it years of work only to see outsiders walk into rep teams ahead of them who have never proven themselves in union.

Oh well - Sucked in parra

I don't understand why they are only buying outside backs?

It is their forwards who are the big problem.

Wallabies worldcup backline

Schifofske
Tquiri
Tahu
Cross
Grothe
Barnes
Sheehan

all former NRL boys, what a joke

Cross (Waverly) is a former gun Australian Schoolboy Rugby Union player and so is Sheenan (Joeys) although I think he may have only made NSW Schoolboys.
Union is a ****ty game, so if players want to go over to it, lose more than they win and be bored out of their brain, good luck to them.
As Willie Mason said last week on the Footy Show- Union is heaps easier than League.
Eg. Rocky Elsom...couldn't make the Bulldogs first grade team in league but is an enforcer for the Wallabies....go figure!

Tahu and Grothe, both are injury prone and can see the writing on the wall at Parra. Being belted every weekend. Makes good sense for them to jump over to the barge game, do very little in the centres and smell the roses.

Fitzgerald sounded like he was about to cry on the radio. Didn't he say Manly doesn't deserve to be in the comp. With the amount of players at his club that switch to an opposition brand, maybe he should concentrate on his own back yeard.

Mason is dead wrong if he thinks Union is simpler than League. As a forward, it is much more complicated in Union that League - you have to be able to push in the scrums, jump in the lineouts, and have your general rucking and mauling skills downpat. Mason would be too stupid to do all that methinks - he'd last about 5 minutes I reckon.

Man, Tahu and Grothe are the only players I actually liked from the Eels. Oh well, means I can just hate them more, I guess.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6