Greg Inglis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It constantly disgusts me watching him play knowing he is a New South Welshman!

On the other hand he is a freak. That tackle on Uate was top notch.

Most talented player in the nrl.

Doesn't put in enough for my liking.

He was terrific again last night. But I'm over the Ch9 weekly love-fest for him. In fact they should bring back the "Shut Up Gus" Tshirts as he is annoying the crap out of me. Off topic but is there a game where he doesn't whinge at least ten times? Back to GI and he seems to have a nasty arrogance (and not as used by the commentators last night) taking over his personality. Seen it before in other sportsmen and never looks good. It shows how much I am starting to dislike Soufs when I knew I wanted Drugcastle to win.

Great player has got it all. Big, strong , fast and probably hardest player to tackle iv ever seen. And his tackle on Uate last night was just incredible.

He's a way better player than that grub from the Storm that's for sure.

Good player, but I have no respect for him. If I was picking a team to play for my life he wouldn't be in it.

By the way, let's not get his actual ability confused with the Channel 9 sycophants opinion of him. He touches the ball and the hyperbole spews forth.

ManlyBacker said:
He was terrific again last night. But I'm over the Ch9 weekly love-fest for him. In fact they should bring back the "Shut Up Gus" Tshirts as he is annoying the crap out of me. Off topic but is there a game where he doesn't whinge at least ten times? Back to GI and he seems to have a nasty arrogance (and not as used by the commentators last night) taking over his personality. Seen it before in other sportsmen and never looks good. It shows how much I am starting to dislike Soufs when I knew I wanted Drugcastle to win.

Great Rugby league player but I have no respect for him as a human being. The smirk on his face after he smashed Dean Young was not a good look. Neither were the two black eyes he gave his partner. I also cringe every time all the commentators gush all over him. Not because of his Rugby League skills, but who he is as a person.

Brooke said:
ManlyBacker said:

Great Rugby league player but I have no respect for him as a human being. The smirk on his face after he smashed Dean Young was not a good look. Neither were the two black eyes he gave his partner. I also cringe every time all the commentators gush all over him. Not because of his Rugby League skills, but who he is as a person.

Same, he's a scum rag

bob dylan said:
Most talented player in the nrl.

Doesn't put in enough for my liking.

I'm being completely honest here in saying this, but if Perry turned up on my door step to ask my advice in the following scenario:-

"Ryan, we are considering replacing Jamie Lyon in the centres with Greg Inglis, and wondered if you could make the decision for us"

I'd swiftly reply by saying......... "Greg WHO?"

Sorry mate, Inglis is good, but there are better players in respective positions than him. Slater is a better fullback. Lyon is a better centre. Bird is a better wife beater.

The guy is an absolute machine!

I hate to admit it.

Esp when my mate is a crazy Rabbits supporter. The mad arguments between Snake and GI almost gets into fisty cuffs all the time.

He's good, but from what i recall the score board in origin was Brett Stewart 1 try Inglis 0. And Inglis was in a far superior team. Also, at the moment with the form Stewart is in i wouldn't trade him for Inglis.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6