Greg Inglis calls for Andrew Johns to end involvement in rugby league

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Asked if Johns should continue to have a role in rugby league, Inglis told the Nine Network: \"It's definitely not a good attitude. I say no.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27312560-5018993,00.html

Im not sure about you guys but id rather hear Inglis' opinion of men who beat the s***t out of women.

I wish a bunch of women got together and showed their disgust at Inglis playing league and promoting this round in particular after his efforts with his missus.   ::)

The whole Inglis/Mundine/SBW/Weidler love-in is retarded

Boats all round!

Who is Greg Inglis that he thinks he can decide who should be in the game or not. Maybe he should shut up and let people with class and a few brains to make the decision. Johns said stupid things and will pay for that but for Inglis to weigh in is stupidity.

not condoning what johns did as im from ethnic background myself and have copped my fair share growing up,but who does this arrogant inglis think he is ,he plays 3 good games a year ,johns IMO is the best player ever and a MUCH more complete player ,he has achieved it all and cant be lost to the game ,inglis you clown your not a perfect human being yourself ,

real men dont hit women  ;)

the sooner he goes to afl with that other clown akermanis the better hes no big loss

eggson link said:
I wish a bunch of women got together and showed their disgust at Inglis playing league and promoting this round in particular after his efforts with his missus.  ::)

The whole Inglis/Mundine/SBW/Weidler love-in is retarded

Boats all round!

Weidler is on the Khoder Nasser payroll, nothing surer.

MANLY4LIFE link said:
not condoning what johns did as im from ethnic background myself and have copped my fair share growing up,but who does this arrogant inglis think he is ,he plays 3 good games a year ,johns IMO is the best player ever and a MUCH more complete player ,he has achieved it all and cant be lost to the game ,inglis you clown your not a perfect human being yourself ,

the sooner he goes to afl with that other clown akermanis the better hes no big loss

I agree 100% with everything said here, a great post.

This is nothing to do with football ability.
And maybe the reason Inglis 'weighed in' is because he is the one who was the subject of Johns's racist language?
Plus he was asked his opinion, you don't have to agree with it.

MANLY4LIFE link said:

On the contrary real men hit real women all the time, it is a very big problem in society especially if you are a woman. As I said elsewhere recently, lucky we don't have the death penalty in this country.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=MANLY4LIFE link=topic=183701.msg268706#msg268706 date=1277294038]

On the contrary real men hit real women all the time, it is a very big problem in society especially if you are a woman. As I said elsewhere recently, lucky we don't have the death penalty in this country.
[/quote]

Lucky we dont or its a pity we dont???

bob dylan link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=183701.msg268718#msg268718 date=1277297219]

real men dont hit women  ;)

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pity - definitely pity.

inglis is entitled to his opinion ofcourse but he is no angel himself should we have rubbed him out of the game for his issues?? just think hes a bit of a hypocrite ? ;D

they should just sit down and TRY work things out privately instead of giving the stupid media more headlines

Walk a mile in a mans shoes.

Let's see how Inglis goes ten years from now when his career is over & there's nothing much left but to look back at glory days.

We all know Johns has mental health issues. Being Bipolar can make you say things like that. They can get so manically worked up that normal constraints don't register. I'm surprised that no one in the media has researched the illness & found this out themselves.

Let him who is without sin - hey.

andrew johns has one 2 premierships

wifebasher inglis hasnt won 1 :)

inglis isnt a black cbomb
hes a woman bashing cbomb

codewana link said:
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=183701.msg268725#msg268725 date=1277299126]
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=183701.msg268718#msg268718 date=1277297219]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pity - definitely pity.
[/quote]
If everyone who has ever made a racially offensive comment or pushed a woman (that is what Inglis pleaded guilty to and I think he was let off without conviction) or taken an eccy or driven after drinking alcohol etc etc etc etc was rubbed out  . . . then not only would there be very few players there would also be very few people cheering in the grandstands.

The point in general is to acknowedge what is wrong and to try to learn from others mistakes and move forward.

(And it is patently absurd to say bi-polar makes people racist).

Is it just me or is the NRL allowing the lunatics to have a say in how the asylum is being run? Very, very unprofessional code. It frustrates me that the NRL is basically opening the door to the AFL.

Now Im not a  Andrew Johns liker at all, but what gives Greg Inglis the right to keep carrying on with this thing and demanding Johns be banned from footy for life.
Is he going to give all his extra money back that he has earned by being a cheat and I hope he doesnt wear anything pink this weekend in the women in league round.Or should he remember his indescretions last year when drunk and fighting as the NRL face of league.
Hypocrit with a massive ego proble, I hope he goes to AFL, or has he said he wont play there either after their racial comments last week.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8