• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Someone on fox said his kneecap will always feel unstable now and it may take some getting used to when he does come back. Tough luck for Inglis, but it certainly is motivation for all opponents, even minnows like Illawarra, to take it to them now. The aura is in danger of wafting away..

Wouldn't be surprised if the Bunnies endure a few wobbly weeks now. They had to have a slump at some stage.

Now we know where to tackle! ;)

regards the game....I think Morris gave the coach a heart attack when crossing the line in extra time...instead of just putting the ball down he tried to improve it's position!

globaleagle said:

regards the game....I think Morris gave the coach a heart attack when crossing the line in extra time...instead of just putting the ball down he tried to improve it's position!

I thought the same global. Obviously brains are not Morris' strong suit.

however wasn't it a nice change to see a team go for a try instead of having a field-goal-athon. Can't stand stgi but I was cheering on that one

simon64 said:
globaleagle said:

I thought the same global. Obviously brains are not Morris' strong suit.

I'm still not sure he actually touched the ball down at all!

Very scratchy try, Dugan's panicked kick was a shocker, just got a lucky deflection off an unfortunate Souths player and that gave them the overlap and try.

MissKate said:
however wasn't it a nice change to see a team go for a try instead of having a field-goal-athon. Can't stand stgi but I was cheering on that one
Yeah, but that wasn't their intention, Dugan was rushed when trying to steady for a field goal and had no choice but to run with the ball and set up a flukey try, otherwise it was just the same field-goal -athon as always, the sooner they get rid of golden point the better,get rid of the second ref as well,an bring back the shoulder charge, blah blah blah.

Or ... simply combine all your suggestions, as follows:

"If at the end of 80 minutes the scores are level, the winner will be the first team that can land a shoulder charge on the second referee."

No Inglis no Souffs, No Snake no Manly, no Smith no Storm.
The Rorters seem to be able to cover their big guns, Pierce,Maloney,SBW,JWH probably due to a bottomless pit salary cap.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Or ... simply combine all your suggestions, as follows:

"If at the end of 80 minutes the scores are level, the winner will be the first team that can land a shoulder charge on the second referee."

Can you be our new prime minister?

mickqld said:
The Rorters seem to be able to cover their big guns, Pierce,Maloney,SBW,JWH probably due to a bottomless pit salary cap.

Manly should just yell 'Queenslander' everytime that Pearce is within earshot :idea:

No Snake, no Manly worries - Petal will rise to the fore :angel: or even Wolfie, who is infield enough to be considered a fullback :p

HappilyManly said:
mickqld said:

Manly should just yell 'Queenslander' everytime that Pearce is within earshot :idea:

No Snake, no Manly worries - Petal will rise to the fore :angel:or even Wolfie, who is infield enough to be considered a fullback :p

We should yell Qlder a couple of times each game anyway :)

Matt Ballin
Daly Cherry Evans
Richie Fa'aoso
Brenton Lawrence (Yeah I know, but he was born in Mackay....I wonder if he'll follow Barba to the Bronco's??) lol

;) :p

HappilyManly said:
mickqld said:

No Snake, no Manly worries - Petal will rise to the fore :angel:or even Wolfie, who is infield enough to be considered a fullback :p

I strongly Disagree.

Manly cannot win the premiership this year without Snake. Others may fill in admirably, but not good enough to win the premiership. Snake is the most important player to Manly's chances. He is to Manly what Inglis is to Souths.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4