Greg Eastwood to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CBreeagles

Reserve Grader
Hey guys first time poster here, so I was trolling on 1EE forum and they just started a thread saying don't be surprised if Eastwood ends up at Manly. Could he be the international forward rumoured a while back?

Hey guys first time poster here, so I was trolling on 1EE forum and they just started a thread saying don't be surprised if Eastwood ends up at Manly. Could he be the international forward rumoured a while back?
It's Klemmer not Eastwood.
Oh, and for your info, trolls don't tend to last very long around here!

Gee thanks for the info but I support Manly so why would I troll this forum? Anyway I was just wondering if this could be true so I thought I'd start a thread and see if anyone else has heard anything.
EDIT: Heres the link http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/greg-eastwood-3?xg_source=activity
Mate, if your a Manly supporter I heartily apologise but the only reason you'd read the oneeyedeels forum would be for a laugh. We've had a few of those guys come on here masquerading as Manly fans and I've got more brains in my dick than they've got in their collective heads.

Mate, if your a Manly supporter I heartily apologise but the only reason you'd read the oneeyedeels forum would be for a laugh. We've had a few of those guys come on here masquerading as Manly fans and I've got more brains in my dick than they've got in their collective heads.
Yeah I just wanted to see their reaction to the Fox Sports top 8 prediction for 2016 article which had them at 12th and us at 4th

They are the pot calling the kettle black with complaints about our salary cap.

They were the ones caught rorting the cap and have spent squillions since!

I had a peek at the link but it really is scraping the barrel reading their comments.

I did it once before and lasted about 2 mins, that was when they were bagging out choc. It was good for a laugh but I feel dirty just looking at their miserable forum.

Although if they miss the eight again, I might have another peek early September.

Gee thanks for the info but I support Manly so why would I troll this forum? Anyway I was just wondering if this could be true so I thought I'd start a thread and see if anyone else has heard anything.
EDIT: Heres the link http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/greg-eastwood-3?xg_source=activity
I hope that is not you again with yet another alias Chief?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Anyway, only one club is home for over the hill back rowers seeking a big final pay day. Here's a tip Chief - go unlock the doors to Chocs car or he won't be able to get out for training you ****ing dip ****...

As a self-professed troll, I'm wondering what you think of the intelligence of the 1EE posters and Eels fans generally?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4