Greenberg signs star

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

TWO DOGS

Salesman wanted, must look honest.
Premium Member
CEO of the Bulldogs flies to Bagdad to watch a young Iraqi play rugby league and is suitably impressed and signs him to a one year contract.
In the trial match the Bulldogs are down by twelve points with only ten minutes left. Hasler gives the young Iraqi the nod and on he goes. The kid is a sensation, he scores three tries in ten minutes and wins the game for the Bulldogs.
Hasler is thrilled and so are the other players and fans.
When he comes off the field he phones his Mum to tell her about his day.
"Hello Mum, guess what? I played ten minutes today and we were down and I scored three tries and won the game. Everybody loves me, the fans, the media"
"Wondeful "says his Mum, "let me tell you about my day. Your Father got shot in the street and robbed, bullets were sprayed over our house, your sister and I were ambushed and beaten, your brother has joined a gang of looters and all the while you were having such a great time".
The young Iraqi is very upset.
"What can I sat Mum, I'm sorry".
"Sorry, you're sorry?" says his Mum, "It's your fault we moved to Bankstown in the first place.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Supernintendo Chalmers said:
that was about as funny as a fart in an elevator...

Farts in elevators are sensational, extremely funny if ya cook up a good one
Farts can be divided into two categories, Yours and Other Peoples. Yours are always funny, not so Other Peoples. This applies especially to farts in small enclosed places. ...from Joels Journal and Fact Filled Fart Book.

Pitiful. I visit Bankstown a lot, and the two highest crime spots in Sydney - Auburn and Granville. And I've got to say, I really enjoy going there. The people are fine and the food is great!
But I know it was a joke, and I should be a little more lenient on the joke teller ;^)

Moondog said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Farts can be divided into two categories, Yours and Other Peoples. Yours are always funny, not so Other Peoples. This applies especially to farts in small enclosed places. ...from Joels Journal and Fact Filled Fart Book.

I'd agree to an extent, Mine are always funny, and I consider my 2 yr old daughters hilarious, as does she.

This hilarity is increased tenfold by the disaproving looks her mother gives her when she does one, particularly when father and daughter are giggling about it at the time :)

Fro said:
Moondog said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I'd agree to an extent, Mine are always funny, and I consider my 2 yr old daughters hilarious, as does she.

This hilarity is increased tenfold by the disaproving looks her mother gives her when she does one, particularly when father and daughter are giggling about it at the time :)
I know the funniest farts, queefs :)

Anyone interested in a career as a professional farter could do worse than read the book Le Petomane: The Strange Life of a Fartiste, the story of Joseph Pujol the renowned flatulist. His stage act was a great success at the Moulin Rouge and he performed in front of royalty (true story).

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6