Greenberg - dishonest, or incompetent?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Cherry, nice to see racism back on the forum, haven't spotted any for a little while
**** me swinging it was dark comedy not racism

Plus he's one guy Mr SJW,he isn't his entire race

You probably called the Goodes booers racist when they hated one aboriginal in particular

You probably think i have sinister intentions when it comes to left handers too

Greenberg wouldn't even pass the famous Positions Vacant add.

Salesman wanted - must look honest.

Greenburgs record speaks for itself. He is the sort of guy I'd expect to be buying a used car from or renting a house from such is his level of trustworthiness and credibility. I'm still trying to work out how he even got the job he did after the amount of dodgy dealings he was involved with at the Dogs.
@Chip and Chase anyway enough about Greenberg, how do you reckon you'll go in the first at Avondale today...
Chipandchase / $40.00 @ $6.00 Fixed Win

I think we have seen enough evidence from the last 5 years that Greenturd hates our club and will do anything he can to destabilize it.

It is again highlighted that the 2016 draw has been unfairly done and makes Manly play four Sydney derbies on Monday and Thursday night, denying the club to have a sell out crowd and make a profit.

The 5 day turn around is a direct contradiction of what the NRL preached to the players association in negotiations and the fact that 3 of the clubs have the majority of these turnarounds reflects the unfairness.

I dont blame Greenturd entirely for this, the TV networks and media organisations merely protect their own and have the ultimate say in relation to the draw.

I for one will never forgive Greenturd for the gloating he showed when he waved buckets of money at Doggler to get him to defect to his dirty dogs. We had just won a premiership and we were denied the publicity that a grand final win deserves.

Greenturd is supposed to govern for all clubs but the FACT is he is not even close to that!!

There's nothing more to say..
image.jpg

To be honest what he did with Des, as bad as it was for us, was a business decision to try and move his club forward. Considering how ruthless we have been over the years I can hardly knock a club for trying to do the same. What gets me is the whole Ben Barba drama and his very suspicious actions around it - as some has already said how this happened and he still managed to get a role like has is a mystery

I think you are confused as to what is race and what is religion, but whatever fits the narrative right?
Hey dude thanks but this grub has it in for me for reasons unknown,he has a clear agenda against myself but I don't see him being overall relevant enough to bother putting down like the rabid dog he/she/it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4