GREAT WIN

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Credit where it is due. A few points:-

01. If Harris played like that every week, he would be playing SOO. It's sad to see soo much unfulfilled potential. Hopefully he doesn't realise it at The Tigers;
02. Monnas - well, well, well - great kicking game, and some very good play. You look SO much better when the team is in motion;
03. Chad Randall can actually play quite well;
04. Jason King can actually play quite well;
05. The team was actually THAT today - a team. No individuals wanting to be heroes;
06. Steppa played very well on the wing again;
07. Kite took a step up in level today;

Guys - I am very, very happy. I know I can't get ahead of myself here, but we just beat an almost full str Broncos unit, who are 6 points clear of the table.

I am negative at times, but this week HAS to be different. The teams affort demands just that.

Well done boys!!!

What would you have said if Williams knocked the ball on over the line last week and the Broncos scored a full field try to snatch the game this week? Could we swap last week's whinge thread with this week's praise?

Plus Kylie returned to form & Choc is back next week - the planets are back in alignment and everything is right with the world :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

I was thinking that throughout the game too Stewy...Choc will be an enormous boost for us!!

What would you have said if Williams knocked the ball on over the line last week and the Broncos scored a full field try to snatch the game this week? Could we swap last week's whinge thread with this week's praise?

:lol: :lol:

It was a good win, good to see you're happy again Ryan and your remote control was saved :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6