Great to see Tooves smiling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Just watching Nrl360. How great it was to see Tooves smiling. Ok he's probably gone, but for at least 1 night he looked finally at ease and happy. You are a legend Tooves. And I loved at one stage when Paul Kent was saying something about the Titans fans, Tooves piped up with 'what about the manly fans?' That to me sums him up, it's all about the manly fans! Seriously there is some man love for him from me!

He really is a Manly legend. I hope he gets a great role after this coaching stint. He was there for the the club when needed. The club should be there for him.

He epitomises many things and loyalty is but one of them.

Praps Tooves can continue with the advisory help of Bozo and Joey ? He has to take advice, accept it, use it ! 1 Use of bench. 2 Selection of form players. 3 Go forward for the pack 4. the Ballin / Hodges situation 5. Variety in set moves - not sweeps all day 6. discipline with posession 7. giving away cheap penalties

Love Tooves. Really hope that the club retain him within the club in some form or the other if he does lose the coaching position. You can see that he cares most of all for the club before anything or anyone else.

And that is the simple fact

I don't think Cartwright or Barrett will ever have that same passion for Manly like Toovey , he gets us, he gets the Manly culture - even if they are here for a few years and that is one reason why I think Toovey is the man for the future.

Loves Toovey's passion and he deserves to be treated better than he is.

I think Cleary would be above Des - has the ex Manly tick and is a proven good first grade coach but wont come with the baggage of farking over the club and fans that Des has.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6