Great to have Stewart back!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Not talking bout Brett (tho it is great to have him back too)

Instead im talking about Gift.

Whilst he didnt miss many games last season there was no doubt that all the drama got to him and affected his performances.

This year tho, he has been sensational. For mine he has been second only to Foran as player of the year.

yep really looks relaxed and playing good footy....I'm buying GF tickets come Tuesday

I think this game has shown he is in peak form, up until now he has ascended to equal 2008, now he is better he is an absolute gun. As they said, manly have an extra 5/8.

he is pretty close to 2008 form and you cannot ask for more than that from your lock

brett is also getting better each game, 1% at a time but 9 tries for the season ain to shabby

I'm a little concerned about Brett's reluctance to contest the bombs, but yeah, they are both building nicely.

Newcastles bombs today were not a good example. They landed closer to no mans land rather than pressure the taker close to the line. We were lucky on one of them but the rest were probably best left uncontested.

gifty will have more chance at dally m player of the year as of round 16 he was 1 point behind foran on 14 points , since then he has had the better all round games so i think gifty will be in front of foran plus foran seems to do what he has to lately and isnt getting involved enough.Cherry evans isnt that far away either.

I actually think Glenny was a little bit quiet in the early part of the season, but his last 4-6 weeks have been phenomenal. Form has surpassed 08 IMO.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4