Great Timing for Super Offer!!!! (Not!)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I loved this email I received this morning:

Sydney Roosters Four Match Pass
See all four remaining games and save up to $67*!
Sydney Football Stadium

The Sydney Roosters want to fill Sydney Football Stadium and make it their fortress for the remaining four home games with a great ticket deal for fans.

See the Roosters take on the Cronulla Sharks, Melbourne Storm, New Zealand Warriors and the Penrith Panthers and enjoy the atmosphere and excitement of live rugby league.

As a special offer to My Ticketek members, book online and see all four home games for the great price of only $45*, saving up to $67* on regular general admission entry.

Or book final four game pack for the family of four for only $150*, saving up to $122*.

BOOK NOW!
Regards,
My Ticketek
www.ticketek.com

Would anyone realistically sign up for that after the weekend? Males our marketing department look like geniuses.

Enjoy your 100 year anniversary Roosters!!! :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

It was obviously a missprint.

It was meant to read that they will pay you $150 per family plus free food and drink and transport to the game to see the roosters play their 4 games.

How quickly they forget.
I remember not only watching us get belted at Brooky but turning up the following week out at Cronulla or Homebush just to see us get belted again. I'm sure a lot of you did the same thing. A discount would've been nice.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4