Great signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I watched the tape of the Matai thing again yesterday, nothing in it

Gallens was as blatant as they come last night, should take a skate for it. However if they take Gallen for it, i am sure they will ping Matai as well to avoid complaints

That's what I fear.

I was talking to my Tiger supporter mate yesterday (and yes, he has organised for my lottery tickets :) ) and he is in the giant RL camp that believes Matai needs to be dealt with. Not so much for his actions against the Tiges but his overall rep built up over the last two seasons. No doubt that it is becoming a full blown 'Hoppa' type call these days and he had better start to control his aggression to just legal plays. He is his own worst enemy.

Mattai has to cease the crap and now.

But.........his effort on Friday night wasnt an Everton nudge or a Liverpool kiss...........it wasnt even a Colchester mannerism.

Nothing whatsover in it and no definitive proof of contact. No case to answer.

Is Matais 'rep' justified ?

Other than the Smith tackle, has he really been in much foul play at all. Sure, there are big tackles and sledging, but nothing not a hell of a lot illegal

Is Matais 'rep' justified ?

I dont think so, no.

But he is fast approaching that "hoppa" target painted on his back. He needs to not react (especially to referees who award penalties against him) for a good 1/2 season or so, to give him the opportunity to shake the tag.

Believe it or not, I'm not a great Matai fan Kiwi, but his reputation as a 'bad boy' isn't as justified as his rep as a poor defender or as one who takes poor options. Sure he puts on the big hits but also gets passed and we have to rely on Choc to clean up his mistakes. His ball throw really pissed me last game. Could have led to a change of possession and really was just a show of petulance. He needs a reality check and needs to repeat "I'm in first grade and should act accordingly" over and over.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4