Great Quote on Front Row Size

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
to be honest i cant remember who said this on TV yesterday summarising sat night, but they said "its like the Manly Front row just realised how big they are!" or words to that effect!

how true!

LMAO - very true

similar thing was said about the saints pack by gould - it went along the lines that they have big replacements waiting on the bench so Ryles and Bailey can run as hard as possible knowing they will get a rest soon.

Having 5 props allows them to run hard for 15 min stints or so knowing they will get a rest.

I even saw kingy get back to be dummy half off a kick return in the second half. Has to be a first this year.

King did get much game time.

Started and made most of his metres then with a couple of half breaks. Didnt come back on till the last quarter.

Kite Replaced King and i think King replaced Kite.

Hecks was replaced by lulu, then lulu by bryant, then hecks again.

At one stage we had 5 backrowers on

King had one of his better games. In fact all 5 props made solid contributions. They actually seemed to be playing with some enthusiasm, especially LeuLeu off the bench. We will need a repeat performance on Sunday, but for the whole 80 minutes, as the intensity dropped in the second half on Saturday.

King has played 2 good games back to back.

Manly made the 8.

Something is going wrong.. good things come in threes...

WE WILL BEAT PARRAMATTA WITH JASON KING GETTING MOM.

*takes his pills*

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7