Great news ahead of Tigers game: Matai and Taupau free to play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have received a massive boost ahead of the round two clash against Wests Tigers at Leichhardt Oval on Monday, March 14.

Centre Steve Matai and back-rower Martin Taupau have been cleared of any charges from the loss against the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at Brookvale Oval last Friday night.

Both are now available for selection tomorrow. The Sea Eagles are also hoping to have full-back Brett Stewart back from a hamstring injury for the clash against the Wests Tigers.

It will be the second consecutive week Taupau has played one of his former clubs after tackling the Bulldogs and now the Wests Tigers.

Manly v Wests Tigers

Leichhardt Oval, Monday, March 14

Gates open: 4.25pm

Holden Cup: 4.45pm

NRL: 7pm

Skivvi had no case to answer. Some Knights player almost decapitated Bird and a penalty was deemed sufficient. @:cool:

Taupau should buy all the Fans at Friday's game an Oz Lotto ticket :p

yay!

todd losing his grip?

maybe he'll get rid of the bunker!

Surely we wont have another week like that shirly. Shirly we wont have another week like that surely.

Well that's a big surprise to see both Matai and Taupau get off scott free. I was not expecting this particular because of Matai's long history. Hopefully this great news spurs on the team to put in a solid performance against the Tigers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7