Great footy this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Not sure about anyone else but I have enjoyed most games this weekend. Not the best actual football but all very enjoyable. Games to watch especially seeing the titans and parra go down.

It's clear to me Parra threw everything they had at us last week and are flat as a result

Yeah good games to watch tonight but im not confident about our game on Monday. I have a feeling the positive posts around here will be gone come Tuesday morning :( I hope im wrong and we smash them!!!

Haha I thought they looked like manly jerseys too.

I really like the Perth game last night, how long has it been since you have seen a game in that sort of weather.

Had to chuckle today because I heard Lang say that he thinks the rabbitohs have found their best footy.......if that is their best, bad weather or not then they should be ashamed of themselves.

A cowboys and storm loss would make my weekend

Daniel said:
Haha I thought they looked like manly jerseys too.

I really like the Perth game last night, how long has it been since you have seen a game in that sort of weather.

Had to chuckle today because I heard Lang say that he thinks the rabbitohs have found their best footy.......if that is their best, bad weather or not then they should be ashamed of themselves.

A cowboys and storm loss would make my weekend

A Dragons loss as well I presume? ;)

Coach benny happyface is saying this game is not much of an indicaiton of anything given the disruptions of the soo period. He's probably got a fair point, but the players will be up for it anyway knowing it will be the preliminary to a likely showdown at the pointy end. looking forward to the chest beating and the sabre rattling.

The in-goal chip try to the bunnies with the ball just plopping in the water and staying there was one of the more bizarre tries I have seen.

Parra are gone. Dan is right, they put it all in last week and probably have nothing left for the rest of the season. :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6