Great fan day today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
So the weather didn't look good a couple of hours before but by the time our boys got there it was all sunshine for the thousand or so Manly fans.

About 3pm the roosters arrived back stage spent 5 minutes then disappeared on their bus. They stood mostly still with heads down hands in pockets, very quiet indeed. Reminded me of Manly 2007.

Our boys rock up, walk the red carpet, high fiving the fans on the way through. Get on stage and are chatting, laughing, and enjoying the time. Boys look relaxed and confident, very 2008/2011. After their time on stage they pop behind and sign some GF 2013 footballs for a lucky few (not me but my friend standing next to me got picked) then onto the bus. In total out boys spent twice the time there than the roosters.

An hour or two later im wandering the city with a friend who points out this bloke across the lights at Hyde park wearing running gear who looks a lot like the wolfman. He crosses to our side and I give him a quick good luck Dave and he says thanks. Yep thats right the wolfman was just casually having a cruisy run around Hyde park this arvo.

Make no mistake our boys are in premiership headspace and will be damn hard to beat with their experience. They are focused and ready.

We will win.

I like hearing stories like that!!

In a couple of interviews etc I've seen today I've thought the Roosters are looking a little tight. Wont say they are deers in the headlights or anything like that, but don't think they look as relaxed and at peace as the Sea Eagles.

Although when you've got a captain like Killer who'd be lucky to get his pulse above 60 on most days....it's probably not too hard to stay relaxed!

experience is one thing but if we start the way we started against Souths we wont be coming back from it against the Roosters. Need to get off to a good start.

Hopefully someone printed out our thread of messages of support from here and gave it to the men! (?)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8