Grant Meyer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Noticed in the paper a report of problems at board level.  Apparently Grant Meyer is on the nose.  Any insights?

sounds like a lot of **** from these journos again
this was brought up 2 months ago and Delmege said it was all lies

It's a rumour that's been floating around for at least half a year. Apparently it stems from Mayer and Delmege not seeing eye to eye on something, but neither party has said anything in public about it, nor acknowledge it at all really.

I hope there's nothing to it because I think Grant has done a fantastic job, is great with the media and we shouldn't downplay the role he's had in lifting us back to the top. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if he is head-hunted for roles (that is assuming the rumour is bullsh*t, and Manly aren't trying to push him out)...and those roles wouldn't automatically be in the NRL, or even limited to sporting organisations. I think he's quickly building a good reputation at what he does, and I hope we keep him.

Where was this reported???  Seems like old news to me.  Probably just trying to fill column space in a quiet time of year for real sports news.

willstyles link said:
It's where we all aspire to end up.

Indeed.

My entire life's ambitions are 100% committed to achieving the same level of printed diarrhea.

Back to topic though, I can't add an alternative opinion -  Is Grant, is good, has done wonders for us imo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4