Grant Mayer gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Both of Delmeges comments were political garbage.

Obviously, by this comment, "I think the Penn's or any other board member, would go with the decision of the board," he thinks he has the numbers & Penn out manouvered, and to hell with the damage being done to the club.

He should let Penn buy him out and go buy Cronulla - he could have his mate mona's again if he did that and he could have his pregame chats with him each week. What Max did was great but he's overplayed his hand a few times now and is just damaging the club.

missing_something link said:
He should let Penn buy him out and go buy Cronulla - he could have his mate mona's again if he did that and he could have his pregame chats with him each week. What Max did was great but he's overplayed his hand a few times now and is just damaging the club.
i had you wrong mate

ure are actually kinda smart great post :)

Grant Mayer to be on the Footy Show this morning.

Coming up on The Sunday Footy Show - an interview with Grant Mayer - Sterlo said he is contracted until 31Oct, and he won't be going... looking forward to what Grant says.
(Still wish it was kept in house though......)

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
5 from 7 is less than 75%. Mayer is safe for now then.
The key point.

Have been happy with Mayer.  Yet why as CEO wasn't he on top of the Warringah Council's application for Federal Funding for Brookvale Oval upgrades?  That is a key result area.  Surely.  Unless the objective is not to stay at Brookie.

mwsneagle link said:
Coming up on The Sunday Footy Show - an interview with Grant Mayer - Sterlo said he is contracted until 31Oct, and he won't be going... looking forward to what Grant says.

what was said ?

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=mwsneagle link=topic=180464.msg224273#msg224273 date=1243127399]

what was said ?
[/quote]

He wasn't actually on (false advertising). After dribbling on everything that has already been reported and saying that Grant has requested that both he and the football team be left alone at least until the end of the season so that they can get their season back on track, they played an interview of him from the Sunday Footy Show dated 5/4/09 in which he said:

"Having been involved in a few clubs now, I can guarantee you it happens in every sporting team, um, around the world, um, but the difference is, um, a lot of teams keep that behind closed doors. What we did wrong, as, as a club, is air dirty laundry and I think that a lot of people have have realised that we shouldn't be doing that, um, we are a rugby league team and arr, the focus should be on the rugby league team, not on the politics".

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4