Grant Atkins abused by AFB

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fifita decision puts rival clubs on tenterhooks as Tesi signs Niu deal
AuthorDan Walsh Reporter Timestam Wed 8 Jul 2020, 11:14 AM
Front page of NRL.COM.
Isnt this causing harm to the wonderful polynesian communities,with this kind of degrading name play.
Feelings are sure to be hurt.
Nrl you should be ashamed.
Burn them !!!
:rolleyes:

The use of those words isn’t condoned but boy don’t you see it used a lot on Facebook / Twitter.

Just this morning I was having a “discussion” on a Camping & Caravan page on FB about (of all things ) portable BBQ’s.

You are either a Weber fan or a Ziegler & Brown ( Ziggy) fan and there was this animated discussion about them both.

I went on and simply stated “ you support 110% what you bought and ridicule the other because you didn’t “.....pretty simple I would have thought.

A younger male came on and said “ typical of you ****ing boomer retards you can never make a decision”.

I didn’t bite , just put him on ignore.

The use of those words isn’t condoned but boy don’t you see it used a lot on Facebook / Twitter.

Just this morning I was having a “discussion” on a Camping & Caravan page on FB about (of all things ) portable BBQ’s.

You are either a Weber fan or a Ziegler & Brown ( Ziggy) fan and there was this animated discussion about them both.

I went on and simply stated “ you support 110% what you bought and ridicule the other because you didn’t “.....pretty simple I would have thought.

A younger male came on and said “ typical of you ****ing boomer retards you can never make a decision”.

My old man grouches about the exact same scenarios on the same Facebook page.. he doesn’t know how to block people though and will argue until the end of the world lol

Better give Hadley a call and report it so he can be outraged again

Better give Hadley a call and report it so he can be outraged again
My point is with that age group the word is used often , at times very often but in this woke society we seem to live in today people get outraged very easily.

In my very humble opinion had that line been thrown at a disabled fan sitting in a wheelchair on the sideline then I’d be demanding he be sacked from the club for good BUT it was one of those throw away lines used in the heat of battle and unlike the woke amongst us I’m not as easily offended.

Still the wrong choice of words but the public lynching really wasn’t neccesary.

I love the way Hadley was comparing it to his good mate Blockers head pat on Eddie Ward, although he never mentioned that he called the touch judge a F...... Wombat on the way of the field.
And he called Eddie ward a pelican, which I still laugh about.

Tell you something else - have seen 2 more replays of that push from Best on Funa from different angles and it was Far closer than I realised to the "penalty try"call...both Funa and McCulloch were level about 12m out when the kick went through and though Funa is definitely faster - the hooker had the better angle and perhaps would have "just" beaten him to the ball....but far closer than the initial replays and with some of the controversial decisions in recent times, not far off at all....
Anyways, not gunna change, just shared what I seen - time to move forward, so much negative stuff about atm and need to focus on Illawarra....

Tell you something else - have seen 2 more replays of that push from Best on Funa from different angles and it was Far closer than I realised to the "penalty try"call...both Funa and McCulloch were level about 12m out when the kick went through and though Funa is definitely faster - the hooker had the better angle and perhaps would have "just" beaten him to the ball....but far closer than the initial replays and with some of the controversial decisions in recent times, not far off at all....
Anyways, not gunna change, just shared what I seen - time to move forward, so much negative stuff about atm and need to focus on Illawarra....
100%. Saw a video posted on here from the crowd and it was definitely a potential penalty try. If Funa doesn't get pushed and keeps on running, could of easily got to that ball, he had all the running!

My point is with that age group the word is used often , at times very often but in this woke society we seem to live in today people get outraged very easily.

In my very humble opinion had that line been thrown at a disabled fan sitting in a wheelchair on the sideline then I’d be demanding he be sacked from the club for good BUT it was one of those throw away lines used in the heat of battle and unlike the woke amongst us I’m not as easily offended.

Still the wrong choice of words but the public lynching really wasn’t neccesary.
I am around kids all the time doing junior coaching and involved in my kids sport and I can say retard is a regularly used word in the school ground - like AFB they don’t know what it means but to them it is like calling someone an idiot/fool/moron etc. Not saying it is ok but the outrage by certain groups is almost laughable

I am around kids all the time doing junior coaching and involved in my kids sport and I can say retard is a regularly used word in the school ground - like AFB they don’t know what it means but to them it is like calling someone an idiot/fool/moron etc. Not saying it is ok but the outrage by certain groups is almost laughable

I wonder where they get it from.

Probably should or recommended for the ref to consult and seek an opinion from his touchies before referring such an incident or very probable infringement before it is directly referred to the bunker . If there is a consensus by the on field officials , should then put some additional obligation and emphasis for the bunker to be more objective and ideally reduce any tendency or inclination to general incompetency or outright bias . Just seems to be too much of an obvious pattern regarding unfavorable and crucial calls against Manly for some time now and with games on the line . Pretty sure that Grant Atkins father played for the Eels in the early 80 "s which may be an issue in it self . Also seems very annoying that most of the adverse or a fair portion of the criticism has not been directed at Maxwell as he was the one who was explicitly at fault for the dud call . and really was the cause of the ongoing controversy . . Can not be totally tolerant of any misguided action by a Manly player anytime but plenty of predator clubs out there who would love to have A F B and some real prospect of a premiership window of opportunity soon for Manly and losing A F B for whatever unnecessary reason within Manly circles or fan base would be a great outcome i am sure .

Fitzsimmons is a hack of the highest order. Pay no mind.

One of those people who hasn’t earnt ,nor does he desserve a platform or a profile.

bandana wearing male Paris Hilton

I hope you're not trying to tell us he has a sex video

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4