Grandfinal Entertainment poll ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What's your view on the Entertainment

• Love it, can't get enough Meatleaf into me ..

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Couldn't give a root . Never watch the shiite ,

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Prefer NRL,WNRL and cheerleader Olympics ..

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Save the money and have junior games etc ..

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
I don't know who or what is masquarading as entertainment at the Grandfinal today ... is it a good ozzie band .. or a continuation of the GreenTurd virtue signalling ..

Save the money and give me an NRL and WNRL and Cheerleader Olympics any day ... bugger it, I would rather see a church egg and spoon race before some of the shiite dished up or paid $100,000 for ...

And remember, the result of your voting will probably make a telegraph column ...

Last edited:
Well...it's a young female artist named Amy Shark, and
founding member of INXS, Andrew Farriss.

As you have internet you can look up who they both are (lol).

But the awesomeness of the gf entertainment was how often they screwed it up. No power for Billy Idol, that big panasonic tv (optus?) collapsing, etc.

Though... I wont be watching that nor the gf. 1.30am with the storm? nope, no way.

Amy Shark goes good.
Just released a new track, with the Blink 182 drummer.

Should be good.

Nothing will beat The Living End in 2008 though.

Well...it's a young female artist named Amy Shark, and
founding member of INXS, Andrew Farriss.

As you have internet you can look up who they both are (lol).

But the awesomeness of the gf entertainment was how often they screwed it up. No power for Billy Idol, that big panasonic tv (optus?) collapsing, etc.

Though... I wont be watching that nor the gf. 1.30am with the storm? nope, no way.
I’m pretty sure Andrew Farriss is a mad Sea Eagles supporter!!!

What about mixing it up a bit, and bringing on a comedian. Jimmy Carr would be good. Some of his gags are very player related.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4