Grand Final tickets?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagleheart

Bencher
Just wondering if anyone would know please if you become a Sea Eagles member for 2014, if you would then have access to the member pre sale for GF tickets?

Otherwise, just in case there is a possibilty, would anyone know someone who has two spare grand final tickets...??? I would be happy to purchase them.

Thanks for your help on this.

P.s. I am sooooooooo proud of our boys.....! That was an incredible victory.

Manly are truly the best....!

No you would not get access to Pre sale tix - but I seriously saw 2 Souffs supporters trying to sell GF tix tonight so don't worry there will be plenty

There are usually members who can't go happy to hand over their AANs...like me ;)

I've got 5 memberships so can get up to 10 tickets in the pre-sale, PM me if you want it...we usually go for the Brookie live site as some of the kids are pretty little, it's a better day out for them.

yokahontas said:
There are usually members who can't go happy to hand over their AANs...like me ;)

I've got 5 memberships so can get up to 10 tickets in the pre-sale, PM me if you want it...we usually go for the Brookie live site as some of the kids are pretty little, it's a better day out for them.

PM sent. :)

Everyone here is just so nice, thank you for responding to my post and for all your help.

Feeling the love big time...!

Thank you...!

Wow, everyone's really keen for tickets haha ;)

Just don't all put the same AAN in at the same time and make Ticketek explode, mmmmkay?! :p

Is the tickets pre sale for ticketed members or both ticketed and non ticketed members? I'm a non ticketed member so if someone can PM me a AAN that would be tops,

Cheers

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8