Grand Final tickets + Josh Perry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Hey guys,

Been a while for me. Moved house and haven't had internet.

Just wanna know what the best way for a merkin like me would be to get tickets to the GF. I'm real confident we'll find ourselves there.

Also, how bad is the Josh Perry injury. Saw him go down at the end of the game and missed all the footy shows on sunday so haven't heard any news.

Thanks

Josh should be right for next game, only cork above the knee.

I think Grand Finals tickets are next on sales to members today fortnight and general public on the Tuesday

GF tix have been available for weeks. All the good ones are sold out, only 3rd tier seating left pretty much

there is still the 10K to the GF teams members a week prior as well. Decent seats there but you might find some loud mouth mexicans 15 rows in front

Looks like I'll be heading down for the GF.

Hope to see you all at the leagues club celebrating after a great Manly victory!!  :|

Nutzcraw link said:
Only nosebleeds left hey.

Oh well.

Robbiea, I should have said I'VE moved house
  Nah, the "best" tickets are still available and will be sold to season ticket holders on the Monday of the last week.

Last year I had tickets on the 20 bought in August but nabbed two on the halfway line on the Monday.  But to be honest the seats were rubbish - too far away.  I reckon it's better in the end bay we sat in for the Tigers game - so keep your powder dry and get Cat D tickets with the other Manly supporters in the last week.

I'm not intending to come down this year - the only way I'd be persuaded to pay a fortune to watch from miles back at ANZ Stadium would be if it was in a box.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8