Grand Final Ref

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I don't want to take away from the Broncos I think they did enough to win. I don't want to take away from Webke ect ect but the Ref last night just didn't do the job proporly.

If the storm were manly and some of those calls were against us, there'd be a page long today about how bad the errors were and just how costly they were.

Dont give him the job again. Enough said.

yeah agreed- the Storm got ripped hard with a few of his decisions- I expected him to do alot better job!

No doubt that Matt King knocked on in that dissalowed try. Too bad Gould doesn't follow through on his oft-repeated offer to jump out of the box.

A couple of his decisions totally turned the game against Melbourne- if they had been correct decisions Melbourne would've won...fcuking useless copper refs!

Biggest rort since the 95 GF. Said right from the start Clarke should have gotten it

Plenty of awful decisions from Gimpkins and Bronco Bill

Just glad i didnt have a million on the Storm like some other chap did, he is probably hunting the refs as we speak

You cant blame Simpkins.

There were 4 questionable decisions that I recall.

The first was Billy Slater being ruled to have stripped the ball, yes Simpkins got that wrong.

The second was the alleged shepherd, which I thought was ok, it was a decoy play that worked superbly. Simpkins got it right.

The third was Kings disallowed try, Simpkins did the right thing and went to the video, not his fault.

The 4th was the ball going out off Hodges hand, the touchie made the call on that one and Simpkins went with him as he didnt see it.

He made one error IMO that cost the Storm 2 points, very very early in the game.

That sheppard was pretty clear cut imo, the decoy hit the man, and he ran through that hole

That first call may have cost them more than 2 pts as well, coz they were adamant on the ABC, and Warren Ryan is a top judge, that Slater and Geyer would have combined to score, as they were in open space 2 on 1

Yes but when Slater took off the whistle had already been blown and the Broncos had already stopped.

On the strip that wasn't a strip, it should have been a brisbane penalty anyway.

For offside. The marker was standing next to the man playing the ball. He wasn't on the line nor was he in front of the player playing the ball. I thought it was really really blatant and I initially thought the penalty was for that.

So wrong reason, right result in my view.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6