Grand Final pick the score

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
The final game of the season.

What will be the score and who will get the Clive Churchill medal?

Hmmmmmm

One thing is for sure.. Shane Webcke will play himself to a stand still.

I don't know who is going to win this hey...

I'll say the score will be 20 - 18 .. If the broncos win Shane Webcke for Clive Churchill.... If melbourne win i'll say Scott Hill for Clive Churchill

Mate grandfinal day I will be dancing all day and probably struggle to have the energy for one, but I will try for a trifecta for you

A root by some dirty, sweaty, smelly drunken guy that the poor girl hardly knows down an alleyway somewhere.....do you really think she is going to be handing out the medals?

A root by some dirty, sweaty, smelly drunken guy that the poor girl hardly knows down an alleyway somewhere.....do you really think she is going to be handing out the medals?

She may be handling mine!

ha ha

I god damn desrve a medal so she better be handing them out

geez, i hope you blokes backing Melbourne are right. We will never here the end of it if the bongos win up here. Go Melbourne- but I think the bongos might take it out, unfortunately.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4