Grand Final Itinerary and ST drinks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Gents following is Sundays program. I suggest we meet up for drinks somewhere outside (provided pass outs are given) between 5:30 and 6:30. Or should we do it earlier.

What do you guys think?

Full Itinerary for Grand Final Day
1:30pm - Gates Open
2:00pm - Jersey Flegg Kick off Panthers v Eels
3:25pm - Jersey Flegg Presentation
3:50pm - VB Premier League Kick off Bears v Eels
5:35pm - VB Premier League presentation
5:45pm - NSWRL Club Championship presentation
6:00pm - Red Beret’s parachute display
6:15pm - Telstra Premiership trophy arrives on Black Hawk Chopper
6:25pm - 2007 Player recognition presentation
6:45pm - Grand Final Entertainment program commences
+ Shannon Noll
+ The Rogue Traders
+ The Hoodoo Gurus
7:15pm - Telstra Premiership Grand Final Kick off Storm v Sea Eagles
9:00pm - Telstra Premiership presentation and lap of honour

They're a dodgy Depeche Mode rip-off.

Which is better than a dodgy Jimmy Barnes rip-off or a faded one hit wonder band from the 80s.

I was planning on heading over there at around 2 or 3 in the arvo getting there before 4. Have a few cans. Buy two can a manly jersey and see some of the games, if we can get pass outs etc.

So what time is everyone going?

I was thinking the same thing. However if there are no pass outs I will be pissed!

If you are going to bring in a hip flask give it to your girl to get in. They will never check her.

We went to origin one time out there and I was patted down while my girl walked straight in with my hip flask of Beam.

Yup that is the go.

We do it most games take one in each. They have metal detectors at the stadium and everyone, at least guys get checked, so make sure your bottles have the plastic lids. front of the pants, or inside the upper thigh, they dont pat you down that much :)

For Live Earth I purchased one of those bladders that goes in a camel pack and filled it up with a bottle of bundy, got it in no problems at all.

For Live Earth I purchased one of those bladders that goes in a camel pack and filled it up with a bottle of bundy, got it in no problems at all.

Yeah I rate the camel pack too, but there is something Gay about drinking alcohol from them.

Be a man and try to sneak in a glass bottle

I did not drink from it, just purchased bottles of coke and had the little tube at the top of the back pack and filled up the bottle.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6