Grand Final Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
This year I will be heading to a mates place to watch the Grand Final. We are having a BBQ, a few beers throughout the event and then down to the park afterwards to kick the footy around and have a bit of fun. I am very excited about it, I cant wait actually.

The only problem is its the AFL grand final im talking about.

The NRL grand final I will watch at home because its on at 7:30pm on a bloody Sunday night. Excitement level, 0.

I am sure that once the game starts I will get into it and being in Melbourne doesnt help but do you Sydney guys have the same feeling?

Yeah agreed.

I was going to watch the AFL grand final but have the following problem

Tax -> DFO (Clothes for Sunday) -> Party

So will miss it.

As for the NRL Grand final, well I will be at Park life, off my nut and surrounded by scantily clad women!

While I do like the Storm and their players, I am more interested in the AFL Grand Final this year, I must admit. I also hate night GF's!!!!!

Going next door to watch it at the pub...have to work on Monday so won't be a huge one.
Much preferred when it was a day Grand Final and wish they would come to their senses and switch it back!

Waking up hungover from amates place.... driving around to my uncles joint... $100 into the Tab account while watching the lead up, have a few bets on the Neddies.... whilst consuming more beer (topping up from the night before) then watch the game... drink more... pass out.... Wake up hungover and get ready for the NRL Grand Final.

NRL grand final will consist of a few beers then bed *yawn* much prefer the NRL but can't make it a big one as it's at night andgotta work on monday.

Looking forward to saturday though even if it is GayFL

I am actually going to the game - I have never been to a night GF and the last one I went to was 99 when Melbourne beat St G.

I am only going though as I got a free ticket.

I am actually going to the game - I have never been to a night GF and the last one I went to was 99 when Melbourne beat St G.

I am only going though as I got a free ticket.

Your not seeing the chick I ditched, on the side are you.....

AFL GF - hopefully lose cricket quickly so i can watch
NRL GF - go to a mtes house a for a BBQ and a few hundred cans

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4