Grand Final Contenders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
In the McIntyre system you only have to make the 8 and then have 3 good weeks to make the big one!!

Brisbane are specials if they can keep it together - though they are going to need to hide Lockyer as Origin has once again highlighted his defensive deficiencies.

Some claim Parra are up there but I don't think they will be there this year. They are enjoying a charmed run but are a year or two short of the big time in my view.

The Cowboys hit form at the right time last year and are a good show of making the big one as they look stronger.

St G can do it should they decide to play for three weeks.

Roosters are struggling, the Dogs could do it if they make the semis and have momentum with their big guns back.

Forget the rest. (We are no hope!)

I agree CW but I would also chuck the Storm into the mix- on their day and with their full compliment they are hard to beat!

I haven't added Melbourne because though they have flashy backs (and a great half) their forwards are pretty lightweight and will be monstered by the big packs in the semis!

I RECKON IF WE MAKE THE FINALS WE WILL WIN THE FIRST GAME CAUSE OUR DEFENSE FROM EARLIER IN THE YEAR WILL COME BACK AND BE ELIMINATED THE SECOND GAME

you seem rather passionate and sure about that too!

still has the capslock prob as well ;)

Most teams have fallen in recent times - theres nothing stopping that happening finals time.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4