grand final codes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just for anyone not planning on getting tickets and using your codes. If you don't mind others using your codes, then send me a PM and I will collate them all.

That way if anyone wants one, then also PM me and I will be able to a=hand them out to people if and when they are available.

Cheers
Dan

Let's change how we are doing this. If you are looking for an AAN number post in here, if you have AAN codes PM one of the people looking

I've PM you voice, sorry cce and astro. I thought first in.

BTW my name is Bellamy. LOL

I'd love a code for just one ticket if anyone has a free one?

I've been to both semis, and even though I cant find any mates to come to the big one (too much cash excuse = not loyal fans!) I'll still go by myself and scream til my voicebox has carked it! Any help would be much appreciated :)

I would love a code and would glady send a Dan Murphy gift card to buy a case of your choosing to anyone who could give me a code.

They went out to ticketed members Mata apparently in a email. I wish they would also consider football club members.

If your a ticketed member and didn't get your code, contact Larissa.

i need to check if family need codes if not i have 2 memberships on my code(should be minimum 4 tickets) will know before lunch tomorrow. will put up another post when i know & will give them to first response.

If possible I would love to get 2 AAN codes. I've only got the one code with my membership, and I need 6 tickets. If there are 2 spare codes I would be very grateful!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7