Graham Murray = Gone.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
It might not happen during this series but I think Graham Murray has 2 origins left to coach.

He has been making monumental balls ups with his interchange and the way he has used players. Time for someone new.

But who???

I'd go with Tim Sheens if he was keen to do it.

If the cowboys fail to win over this period the club has already indicated last year that they will pull him from the job.

Based on his sides flogging a week back he will go one way or another.

His use of the bench the other night was a disgrace.

Anybody can see that Kurt Gidley isn't a hooker.. if that's what Murray wanted to do then he should have told the selectors to choose Farah.

That was ridiculous.

Isn't he QLD?

Pretty sure he is.. i remember there being a big stink up here because they went with meninga over him.

Actually.. thinking about it.. he coaches country origin doesn't he??

**** hey.. well if he's available he's the man.

I heard a caller on Talking Sport with what I thought was a good idea.

Make the coach an ex player with a bit of passion like Fittler or dare I say Roach and just have as his assistant an current NRL coach for the technical stuff.

Bellamy would be the best choice if we went for a full on coach though

NSW would never win anything under Roach. Fittler was a reasonable player, (overrated imo) but the guys has not one brain cell. Bring back Junior, at least he was good for a laugh.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4