Gosh..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c_eagle

Reserve Grader
That was totally awful. We never even got into the match, we just looked totally unfit. Monaghan was terrible, his kicking game was attrocious. After 70 minutes, he didn't even land a single one in the in-goal area, they all rolled over the dead ball line. He set up for another dab into the in goal area and I thought, "Ok, he'll probably kick it softer this time, surely he's learnt his lesson." It went straight over the dead ball line, again.

So frustrating, particularly after what I saw last week.

I'm beginning to get the feeling that we beat ourselves rather than the Knights being particularly wonderful.

Johns was woeful as well.. not a great day from the halves.. but their backline won it in the end...Thaiday was awesome. as was their centre turn 5/8

You're right Mata, the Knights were pretty crap today. Our forwards got totally dominated in the second half and losing Kite definitely didn't help.

The only positive I could see that come out of that game, is we are still number 7th on the ladder...but for how long??

That's what Wayne Pearce said. "The Knights played poorly". What's that say about us ?

There is absolutely no ticker in this team.

c_eagle, we've had our differences in the past, but you have to admit, the 4 days off to rejuvinate + The Central Coast + the extra running forward at 5/8 etc is not working.

7 from 8 losses backs up that theory.

But what can we do to change anything? Nada I reckon. Just wait until 2006.

if they let that ****ing monaghan play 5/8 next year im handing in my badge.johns had the worst game i have ever seen him play and he still had that loser covered.how many bad passes and **** kicks can one man come up with in one game.we had everything to play for and got rolled in the second worst match of the nrl year.

**** off monaghan.the bunnies are too good for you.

Reality is Ryan that we're probably going to squeak into the finals, through a lot of other teams falling over.

It could be a very dark day....

Well said Sue - get ready to do battle with Fluffy though. He thinks Monas was outstanding today.

Won't hear a bad thing said about him.

Couldn't agree with you more sue, however I would never hand my badge back in, no matter how bad things are.

c_eagle, we've had our differences in the past, but you have to admit, the 4 days off to rejuvinate + The Central Coast + the extra running forward at 5/8 etc is not working.

7 from 8 losses backs up that theory.

It's been 1-2 since the bye, darling and 1 of those losses should have gone our way.

I agree sue - the ONE good game he has out of 10 is just not good enough.

I'm actually starting to think the rumours are true "He was offerred to The Roosters, and they said NO WAY.

Why would the bunnies take him over Walker & Champion (espescially Champion).

Monaghan is the worst player right now in the NRL (field goal or not).

MANLY = INEPT.

I can't believe what I'm trying to do for this club, when all they offer me is that!!

Imagine how Kennedy feels. He's probably getting texts from his mates right now.

I don't think Manly have a professional atmosphere at all at player level. I think it's more about the social coudos you get here. There have been NUMEROUS comments by NUMEROUS people about how "LAID BACK" Manly are.

It shows on the park. Has done for 8 years.

And we have re-signed Des for 3 years. That's right...3.

One thing...how long did it take for Des to move Walker to 5/8 last year in place of Mullane.

Hmmmm....

c_eagle - my comments were agreeing with yours...LoL.

I agree with what you said mate. HeHe.

I was at the game today & came home to find the usual sh1t on this site bagging out one player for a loss that the whole team contributed to. The fact is that the forwards were soft, yes Monaghan was ineffective behind them & the rest of the backs & the "creative" playrs frigged up everything they touched as well.
The only thing that had any positives in it was the last line defence which as all year has has way to much to do.
Yeah Monaghan sucked but that just puts him on equal standings with the rest of them.
I agree with Ryan that the problem is (as much as I hate to admit it) at the coaching level. The flat attack has to go, we need bodies in motion. Harris, Alberts, Watmough, Stewart all need to be running angles to give Monas a chance to do something.
Stop blaming the easy target you weak bastards & actually have a look, think & assess on the situation before reacting like skinheads in chinatown every week.

if they let that ****ing monaghan play 5/8 next year im handing in my badge.johns had the worst game i have ever seen him play and he still had that loser covered.how many bad passes and **** kicks can one man come up with in one game.we had everything to play for and got rolled in the second worst match of the nrl year.

**** off monaghan.the bunnies are too good for you.

oh your back this week. After a great game from Monas you dissapeared.. i knew youd come back after a loss.

Did you see how Johns played today? not very good either. Its a bit hard when he doesnt have anyone else in the side who can take pressure off him unlike Johns who has Buderus and Tinghe Gidley...

Who takes pressure off Monas kicking? Randall.. kick went out on the full and that changed the game in my opinion.

Bring back Witt.

well said Duff.. last week our attack was good.. we had some nice 2nd phase play.. we lacked that even.. and i have to blame the coaching for that. We had a great set play last week.. why cant we come up with a few more and do some in the game more often. The centres and wingers are just too level with Monas and pick your 2nd rower for the day to throw the ball too.

Gents, who is one-field captain?

Who revs the players up on the field?

Who directs the runners?

Who calls the plays?

Do you understand why the focus is on Monaghan?

Seems to me that Hasler did quite a bit this week to prepare the side. Too bad he can't don the kit and show Monaghan how to run a side around a park with something approaching an acceptable level of passion.

Captain Calamity - the tin man.

But that's the thing Kaza mate - Johns CAN have an off day, and score a try, set up a try, get a try assist, make more tackles than Monaghan etc, and The Knights can still roll us.

We can't afford that same luxury.

Do you guys realise 6 1st line players today didn't play for The Knights? We were full strength.

coaches are only there to sit back and watch - have nothing to do with the sides on field performance - or so some would have you believe.

Mata, maybe the captain has little time because he is busy being 5/8 as well as halfback

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2