Gorgeous George

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleRock40

Reserve Grader
I know he has copped a bit of criticism on these forums this season, but i thought he really stood up last night when we needed him most. He got through a tonne of work, played more minutes than usual because of King being injured and was mistake free. The try last week has given him a massive confidence boost! Go George!

I don't believe George is bag worthy most nights? Always puts in his all? I don't see that on these boards Kiwi.

He has been for the past year or so mate, a lot of people wanted him gone from the club or in reserve grade. Good to see the big fella getting back to is pre injury form

confidence is a wonderful thing, and i reckon the big fellah is bursting with it at the moment. still has a while to go i reckon, but if he keeps up the improving he will be very dangerous.

Was having a long chat with George last at the post match function, what a great guy, even got a photo of him holding a Salty Rooster burger.

The start of last year he was sensational but got injured and didn't hit the same form when he returned. He wasn't that productive at the start of this year but his last two weeks have been really good. Lets hope he keeps it up. Alot of teams suffer when the lose their starting props and the backups come on for a spell so having George in top fom and is a massive bonus for us as he can be as damaging as any other prop in the game when on song.

Lets just hope for his sake this talk of dropping the interchange down to 6 to 8 changes next year doesnt gather momentum.

Pablo said:
Lets just hope for his sake this talk of dropping the interchange down to 6 to 8 changes next year doesnt gather momentum.

It'll just mean Georgie Porgie has to do longer runs in the pre-season.

George was good last night, he is a big unit and has good footwork at times when hitting the line. When confident, he has the power of the front row with the nimble touch of a halfback, he could be anything.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6