Gorden " Raving Idiot " Tallis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its News Ltd way of saying that it worked the first time (last week) they will try it again. This time they are trying to fire up Thaiday. Get rid of Thaiday and you take down the Broncos forward pack. He won't get a suspension though.

I'd love to see one of the younger boys go up to Thaiday if he pushes them, stick their cheek or chin out and go, "come on, take a shot!" See if the pussy actually swings.

Jono said:
Its News Ltd way of saying that it worked the first time (last week) they will try it again. This time they are trying to fire up Thaiday. Get rid of Thaiday and you take down the Broncos forward pack. He won't get a suspension though.

I'd love to see one of the younger boys go up to Thaiday if he pushes them, stick their cheek or chin out and go, "come on, take a shot!" See if the pussy actually swings.

C'mon Jono, thats just immature. You know as well as I do that Thaiday would only throw if there were already two other Broncos in the fight already!

This goose just mentioned Inglis premiership wins. any know when this was?

Then talked how Broncos totally dominated Manlys even without Hodges and Wallace.

Well that what I thought he said. I struggle o understand him and Fire Up Gaznier and Show Me The Money Kimmorley.

bob dylan said:
This goose just mentioned Inglis premiership wins. any know when this was?

He must have been talking about one of the premierships Inglis won playing his junior footy in NEW SOUTH WALES which is also where he happens to have been born.

He was right with his comment on that soft-heart Creagh though. Unfortunately Tallis is the living proof that brain injury is caused by one to many knocks on the head. And he's not the only one sports reporter who writes of the Storm players or ex-players having won premierships. I think the NRL should issue a statement to sporting reporters that the Melbourne Storm have won only one premiership.

DSM5 said:
Unfortunately Tallis is the living proof that brain injury is caused by one to many knocks on the head.........

I dont think his brain injuries were caused by football. Tallis was brain injured before he started playing football. I'm sure he must have been dropped on his head several times as a baby. No wonder, he must have been the ugliest little ****er you could imagine.

So the smashed pie head has now come out and said T Rex will have little impact because he's been out. Yeah there will be little impact when he's running at your precious little **** wit Slater who will be ****ting his pants and hiding behind the goal posts. Can't wait to see them digging that little **** out of the turf again like last time.

Jono said:

he will swing if they have there back to him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4